No announcement yet.

**deal alert** @tsc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the lead, just grabbed two from the Bandera store. I think they had one more to sell if some is looking for one. Also had several Liberty and larger Cannon safes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
      My safe didn't have any keys, they are inside!
      Im fixing to call Cannon!
      Yeah, if you didn't get keys that means someone else has the keys to your safe which is an issue that should be addressed.

Comment

they want to charge $114 delivery for ship to store or home....

Comment

I got ahold of cannon and they are sending me a key and we will go from there.
          I was pleased with my experience and their customer service so for.

Comment

**deal alert** @tsc

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
            On these it’s 1,5,9#

I sure thought it’s a 6 number code . Mine has an electronic lock . Is yours a dial lock ?

Comment

You guys that have bought them think they are a decent safe? I don't have a safe and have been looking around for a "low-end" safe to suffice for now. Have a youngster running around and want to get the guns secured before he gets too curious. I'd assume it's better than nothing but is it a good value for the safe?

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
                You can order it online for instore pickup if they have it in stock.
                Wouldn’t let me check out online but they still had one.

Comment

Dang these things went like hot cakes in Tyler!

Comment

I didn’t waste any time when I seen this deal alert this morning. I picked up one this morning and it was way nicer than I expected. Thank you for the heads up.

Comment

I got the floor model in Poter, this morning.. No key.. 10% off.

And no rain checks...
                      Last edited by day0082; 11-25-2020, 01:49 PM. Reason: more wording.

Comment

If anyone sees any around the Hill country let me know. I need one

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                          None in stock within 100 miles of me and they want 150 bucks to ship it. No go

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          Same

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
                            You guys that have bought them think they are a decent safe? I don't have a safe and have been looking around for a "low-end" safe to suffice for now. Have a youngster running around and want to get the guns secured before he gets too curious. I'd assume it's better than nothing but is it a good value for the safe?
                            They are a good safe with a lifetime warranty, a good warranty too, not just in word. I have had larger more expensive safes and there is a difference in number of door pins etc... but the price goes up quick. The finish is nice enough my wife had me put it in our bedroom so it can be seen and convenient. Woman don't usually like big metal boxes on display. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              They are a good safe with a lifetime warranty, a good warranty too, not just in word. I have had larger more expensive safes and there is a difference in number of door pins etc... but the price goes up quick. The finish is nice enough my wife had me put it in our bedroom so it can be seen and convenient. Woman don't usually like big metal boxes on display. lol
                              We bought the 64 rifle model about 3 years ago and it's been great. The electronic dial key pad will warn you when it's time to change the battery and it's a breeze. Never failed us and bolted to the floor but it's really heavy empty. Well made and the warranty is good.

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post

That’s exactly what it is, a decent, low end safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X