The great reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    I posted about the Great Reset a while back and had guys laughing at me. It is not far from being implemented, just get another godless Dem in the Whitehouse and they are halfway home.

The whole idea that people would use COVID-19 as a weapon against American and that it would work is nuts!! Yet here we are. It is not COVID-19 but our response to the virus. Yes people are dying, but people also die in car accidents. Don't let it bother you too much. This is on a scale of unbelievable. Also that environmentalism would be used as a weapon to destroy our world.

What is going to happen when American is not able to borrow more money?

Comment

Covid is real but the response, is uhh.

Quick search on tobacco and it kills more Americans every year.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post

What is going to happen when American is not able to borrow more money?
        Well the hopeful answer is we'd have to learn to spend our money wisely and live within our means. I'd worry as much about when our debt holders demand repayment.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish Trump would have announced when he was campaigning that he was going to wash our debt to China completely out due to them setting this virus loose on us. It would have been glorious to watch the ole debt clock counter reset to about a 1/3.

This was their move because we were steam rolling their economy.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Covid is real but the response, is uhh.

Quick search on tobacco and it kills more Americans every year.
            Now do obesity

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              Now do obesity
              Or Heart Disease(correlates with your post).
              King of The Hill yo.
              Nobody really cares about people dying, media just makes them think they do

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                Or Heart Disease(correlates with your post).
                King of The Hill yo.
                Nobody really cares about people dying, media just makes them think they do
                Never waste a good crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                  Never waste a good crisis.
                  The democrats could care less how many people died
                  Which ever position president trump took they would take the opposite
                  At first they were saying to go out and do what you want to do when the president started shutting down flights. Then they saw an opportunity to shut down the country and blame it all on the president. Knowing they had their propaganda wing to lie for them (so called MSM)
                  One could say that it worked but I don’t think it did.
                  I believe president trump won in a landslide slide and everybody I talk to believes the same way
                  80% of Hispanics I know voted trump
                  80% of blacks I know voted trump
                  95% of anglos I know voted trump
                  The propaganda machine is saying Biden won but what would you expect them to say they are all in on this Marxist take over.they allow know they lost as well as we know they lost
                  It’s plain as day what’s going on here
                  President Trump fought for we the people and I have never seen a president try to do so much for our country just to be hated by the dems,Rino’s,establishment types like mitt Romney John Cornyn and others for working for the American people!!!
                  President trump fought for us we the people
                  His foes keep fighting for the swamp and they all know who they are!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Zuckerberg admitted to Congress that facebook coordinates with Twitter and Google to censor topics. Huge
                    Well, he kinda leaned that direction; but he hadn't been upgraded that morning before the hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      Well, he kinda leaned that direction; but he hadn't been upgraded that morning before the hearing.
                      he actually said they did discuss such. but the weasel said it was about terrorism and harmful content.

what he wouldn't say is that conservative talk was terrorism and harm speech.

Comment

Working...
                      X