Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Zeke. His father lead a rally in support of Meyer. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Speaking of Zeke. His father lead a rally in support of Meyer. You can't make this stuff up.
      I would imagine he feels that Zeke was innocent of the abuse charges.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
        okay king. if you read it, you should already know that i was mocking your court, with their exact sentiments against osu, prior to the beloved horns being brought into the fray.

now that the dear horns are under scrutiny, {under the same exact moral charges of simply wives knowing} its crickets in here, of course. with the exception of your standard half cocked understanding.

the words are theirs, so feel free to call them out with snowflake insults, O dear and just king.
        LOL. Keep diggin, Watson!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          No one at Ohio State cares about that… Can he win them football games? That's all that will matter to them.
          See Jim Tressel

See Woody Hayes

Our Heroes have been let go. It happens, and we get another great one.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            okay king. if you read it, you should already know that i was mocking your court, with their exact sentiments against osu, prior to the beloved horns being brought into the fray.

now that the dear horns are under scrutiny, {under the same exact moral charges of simply wives knowing} its crickets in here, of course. with the exception of your standard half cocked understanding.

the words are theirs, so feel free to call them out with snowflake insults, O dear and just king.

Yup keep crawfishing.....

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              You’re right. Where does the witch hunt end? Does it trickle down to the ball boys? Players?

I bet zeke knew. Let’s give him a full season suspension now!!
              I don't think these kids fully understand "chain of command"...

And just for the sake of clarification, if Herman violated some rule, then he can/should deal with the discipline.

But the mere suggestion that someone could be fired for a reporting violation their boss potentially commited 2 or 3 jobs ago is nothing short of moronic. You're trying to hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Did you see the part about he left the program in 2014 and the abuse in question happened in late 2015?

I agree on it being a witch hunt. No... I don't agree with how it was handled or with what the assistant coach did but still.....It seems like all the media does these days is dig and dig to find anything possible to break a story to get somebody fired these days and sell clicks.
                Actually the woman went to police in ‘15 and reported stuff that had been going on for a couple of years. It didn’t just allegedly happen in ‘15, that’s just when she went to the police.

Comment

I don't think these kids fully understand "chain of command"...

And just for the sake of clarification, if Herman violated some rule, then he can/should deal with the discipline.

But the mere suggestion that someone could be fired for a reporting violation their boss potentially commited 2 or 3 jobs ago is nothing short of moronic. You're trying to hard...
                  If that is the case shouldn’t Texas A&M fire Jimbo and pay him his guaranteed $75million since he was involved in covering up Winston's rape allegations at Florida State, or his lobster thieving? Fisher was right in the middle of that, delved out no punishment all in the sake of winning. Jimbo hasn’t even signed his contract yet and should be fired

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                    If that is the case shouldn’t Texas A&M fire Jimbo and pay him his guaranteed $75million since he was involved in covering up Winston's rape allegations at Florida State, or his lobster thieving? Fisher was right in the middle of that, delved out no punishment all in the sake of winning. Jimbo hasn’t even signed his contract yet and should be fired
                    One glaring difference to me, is that Jimbo was the boss in that situation....so it should land more at his feet. But they should have issued whatever discipline they were going to, then.

Comment

In 2009, Zach Smith, an assistant coach at the University of Florida at the time, was arrested by the Gainesville Police Department after aggravated battery of a pregnant victim.

I mean they had enough to arrest him. You dont really get arrested if their isnt any proof, right?

I want to say that Urban Meyer is the highest paid government employee in the state. When he is winning footbawl games, he is basically more powerful than the governor.

Urban made the comment in public, it doesnt matter who he was addressing. It was a bold faced lie about a women beater on his staff.

“I can’t say it didn’t happen because I wasn’t there,” Meyer said about the 2015 incident. “ I was never told about anything, never anything came to light, never had a conversation about it, so I know nothing about that.”

Comment

One glaring difference to me, is that Jimbo was the boss in that situation....so it should land more at his feet. But they should have issued whatever discipline they were going to, then.
                        Was talking more about getting fired at your current job over something that allegedly happened at your previous job.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                          Was talking more about getting fired at your current job over something that allegedly happened at your previous job.

NCAA could potentially discipline, I suppose. But they can't fire him from ATM....weird deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they let him go he will be gobbled up quickly by another program. Bottom line is that he wins.

Comment

Witch hunt at its finest. I think Urban Meyer is a slime ball. His history of win at all costs followed him from Florida. I'm a die hard Penn State fan so regardless of all my bias, Meyer should not be fired.

Comment

Now Courtney Smith’s lawyer is saying Ohio State has never even contacted her regarding the allegations. How in the world can a University conduct an investigation without talking to the victim. This seems to be getting worse and worse for Ohio State.

Comment

Working...
                                X