Clear All

Originally posted by cohenascopy View Post
    I work on perdido.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Need to change your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      lol!

I wonder if Rob took any pictures? (Hi, Rob!)

Comment

Was a dang good trip . 20 lb average on blackfin tuna . Basically every cast.
        We could not locate yft but we threw everything at them at gunnison. They just werent there. Literally schools of flying fish at the boat all night just swimming around frolicking around eating minners. Not a care in the world w them . A few would fly here in there but nothing had them nervous. We boogied back to flower garden and started hammering bf trying to coax a maco in on black fin bait . She finally showed up and hammered it . After a vicious hook set was installed in her mouth she swam straight to the boat where she met the sawed off 12 to the face. Nice shark . We moved on and trolled hooters all day yesterday the bite was lit up but the tax man wasnt playing . Lost probably 25 to tax. Landed a solid dozen or so on orange/black moraters. Once we were down to our last 2 moraters it didnt take long until those were literally bit in half from so many hooter strikes. Was an absolute blast again as usual . Many lies were told, we ate and drank like kings, and a few new nicknames were given out this go as well . [emoji106]
        Excellent trip . 3000lbs of fish were cleaned at the fish house and they had hot coffee waiting on us when we moored the docks. Good times men !
        We will be back at it again soon enouph [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like it was a good trip. I saw pics of that mako....BEAST
          Congrats to all y’all for a good trip

Comment

Marauders.

Comment

Sargent Sausage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Need to change your profile.

Yeah that’s been wrong for a while now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  Garca could load it
                  ^^^^This!

Congrats guys!! Sounds like another great trip, especially that wahoo bite. Any dock pics? Would love to see that mako.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Marauders.
                    What are those [emoji23]

Comment

This was brand new before we left ... 9 hooters on the deck later ! They didnt want anything else but this particular one for some reason . We had the same colors in all different sizes out trolling together,with other baits, but nothing else got hit The split in half is not supposed to be there . Missing an eye, paint gone , just wahoo trashed [emoji44]
                      Im retiring it in my office .

Heres a pic of the mako too j bob

Last edited by RACK; 02-18-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Awesome trip, Josh!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Awesome trip, Josh!
                          I stole your bunk this go Burny , it kind of still smelled like old people but I overcame it with a cheap Christmas tree air freshener from Valero hahaha ... I tried to bring fried chicken to keep the mojo up but ran out of time driving down due to captains early sail orders. We missed you and talked a lot of chit about touching cotton and pinching one off. We will see ya on the snapper trip amigo

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
                            I stole your bunk this go Burny , it kind of still smelled like old people but I overcame it with a cheap Christmas tree air freshener from Valero hahaha ... I tried to bring fried chicken to keep the mojo up but ran out of time driving down due to captains early sail orders. We missed you and talked a lot of chit about touching cotton and pinching one off. We will see ya on the snapper trip amigo
                            I hope evidence from Garca was not present in the bunk!

I'm in on the snapper trip. Let me know when; not sure how many more long tuner trips I have left in these old bones, but I've still got some game left!
                            Last edited by Burnadell; 02-18-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                              We caught 8 1/2 wahoo, no monsters but all good fish. A couple big BFT, and more kings and cudas then we wanted to mess with

The 1/2 wahoo would have been a solid one if the tax man didn’t get it

Do you offer guided trips?

Comment

Where the heck are Rob's pitchers??? What did you girls do to him out there? He's missing in action. I hope Garca didn't whup him with his fishing rod!!!

Come on Roberto. We want some of your quality pics that pop with the colors and action.

Comment

Working...
                                X