• Show
Clear All

Nice coyote Corey.

Comment

Awesome kills guys!

Comment

Good shooting fellas!

Comment

Congrats on the coyote Corey!! That's an awesome pic too.

Comment

Great looking coyote, Corey. A coyote with my trad bow is on my bucket list.
            Last edited by Phillip Fields; 12-19-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Great kill Corey

Comment

Congrats everyone!!

Comment

Nice coyote sir, like the photo too can I use it as my wallpaper? I hunt public land at Whitney and there is a bunch here not sure if I'm allowed to take one down?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunome View Post
                    Nice coyote sir, like the photo too can I use it as my wallpaper? I hunt public land at Whitney and there is a bunch here not sure if I'm allowed to take one down?
                    You are more than welcome!

Comment

Sorry this may be long I shot this buck this morning the last day that I’m going to be able to hunt the place we actually own he had been eating protein at my feeder he has been eating protein at my feeder most of the spring then like big bucks he disappeared two weeks ago he showed back up on a camera on the opposite side of our place the pattern was when the dose came in he did not this morning alone deer came in before the feeder went off and it was him he left and I got really nervous but he decided to come back in after the feeder went off of course he was basing me after about three minutes he finally gave me a slightly quartering two shot I waited till his eyes weren’t on me and drew my bow right as I anchored he noticed movement and snatched his head toward me but it was too late I had let the arrow fly and it buried right into his shoulder he went about 35 yards I open the blind door to see which way he may run and saw him standing there with the arrow and he became wobbly he then attempted to jump the fence and got his antler stuck in the fence and that’s how he died with his head up in the air you’ll see him in theFirstnext to the gate sorry for the long story I’m going to add several pictures thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a good buck, gtsticker.

Comment

Congratulations, great buck and great shot!

Comment

Great buck and awesome double throat patch. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats again, Scott!!!! He’s a great buck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great job Guys!!

What a beauty Scott and a great story!!

Comment

Working...
                                X