Protesting at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    So when he wrote "Chris Chris Chris Jackson" he was actually mocking the guy's speech impediment.
    Coach Dale Brown had recruited Chris & Shaq to LSU...........and still did not win the National Championship!!!!

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        I truly believe and was just telling my wife I think this protesting the military and the national anthem will be the straw to break the camels back. The left has turned an extremely large portion of an entire community into being disrespectful racists. Im done being quiet. I am going to call idiots out and if anyone did what was shown above infront of me I would be picking their teeth out of my knuckles for the next few days.
        In our current climate, we seem to have a short attention span and we'll probably move on to the next 'thing' pretty quickly. There's plenty of more straws to put on the camels back I think.

".......... In short, the modern revolutionist, being an infinite skeptic, is always engaged in undermining his own mines.............." G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
        X