Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is it time to break out the bows and start practicing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot Trad bows and compound every couple days.

Comment

Due to an elbow problem I have had my longest lay-off since switching to trad 7 years ago. I have not bent the bow since mid May. I think I'm healed-up now so I'm going to ease back into it to get my form back. Hopefully I'll be back to shooting every day by September.

Comment

I practice after the opening morning hunt midday not mentioning that I would have flung an arra opening morning if the right buck showed up.......

Noooot!..

I try to fling some every week because I "attempt" to pig hunt all off season and then turkey hunt. These days I try to find some time every evening.

Comment

Shoot all year

Comment

Started up today myself..
            [emoji38]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like to get mine out the night before opening day and wax the strings

Comment

I shoot now more than ever have

Comment

Im part of the "it never goes away" club. Either shooting with the hunting set up or target bow.

Shop starts to get busy this time of year.. so forntheose that dont shoot year round.. I would say late July/early August.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

After rifle season starts I put the bow up and don’t pull it out until now.

Comment

Lots of people on here shoot year around. When deer season is over I do into 3D shooting it’s fun to me and keeps me in shooting shape.

Comment

Being deadly accurate is the only thing you have complete control over. There’s still a million ways to screw up a shot and the critter you’re after usually holds all the cards. Being able to hit exactly where you aim is up to you.

All that said, I probably better start practicing soon. It’s been a while.

Comment

Man I just put me on a rage and drill the first buck I see.

Comment

I shoot just about every week right after I finish cutting the grass.
                            Easy to find the arrows that way
                            Used to shoot more often when the boys were home...But now i do it to keep busy.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                              Man I just put me on a rage and drill the first buck I see.
                              Yee Yee

Comment

I shoot 5 days a week.. before moving to the city I split time between shooting guns and my bow.. now I can't shoot a gun in my backyard so i shoot my bow more..

Comment

Working...
                                X