First recurve.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First recurve.........

Well I had my eye on her for a long time so I finally talked myself into giving her a try an suprisingly I shot it pretty well so I bought her. I guess you could say I was bitten being that it is a Black Widow SA III 58" 57# @ 28" Autumn Oak. I have only had it for a couple days and I am shooting at 15 and 20 yards but I have gotten my first "Robin Hooded" arrow so I am excited.

I must admit that Seeing Buff's videos inspired me to give it a try and so far I love it. Feel free to throw any pointers out you may feel would help.

Nice bow! Congrats..

Comment

congrats on a great looking bow.

Comment

You bought a good "starter bow" for sure. Good luck with it and welcome to the Dark Side.

Bisch

Comment

Man thats a Heckuva starter bow !!!

Comment

Beautiful bow!

Comment

What a way to get into Traditional shooting!!!! Congrats on the bow.

Comment

Nice looking bow. It's length would be perfect for a commercially bought concealed ground blind.

Comment

I couldn't pass the deal my buddy made me, he owns a Archery shop and it has been on the wall for a while so I got it for a REAL good deal. I plan to take it out and do some hog hunting at first just to get acclimated before I go after the whitetail.

Comment

Wow great bow and congrats on the robin hood

Comment

Thanks but it was only from about 15 yards. I guess that is still good though but I really enjoy shooting it so far. I think it is the challenge of it that has me whipped.

Comment

What a beautiful bow. Congrats !!!

Comment

"Starter bow" thats funny Bisch. Congrats man on gettin a really cool bow. Shoot em up with it.

Comment

Very nice bow

Comment

Congrats on the bow and the robin hood!

Comment

Working...
                              X