Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

Chipper Jones is not only a Hall of Fame player for the Braves but an avid outdoorsman. He has a real problem with the AR-15, the weapon used in at least 10 mass shootings. Jones believes the AR-15 and all similar assault weapons should be banned from public sale to civilians.

Well that is disappointing!!!! Taking away AR 15 is just the gateway to getting more rights taken.

Comment

Thank God the Constitution doesnt give a rip what Chipper thinks.

Comment

Well that's surprising and disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Thank God the Constitution doesnt give a rip what Chipper thinks.
          Exactly. His opinion and his "needs" have nothing to do with my rights.

Comment

Well that’s unfortunate...his stock just went down a notch in my book.

Comment

Man that sucks....

Favorite Baseball player of all time for me

Comment

My rights don't end where "Chippers" feewings begin.

Comment

Best comment on that link

Chipper you didn't NEED millions to play ball. Why didn't you play for 100K per year? You sorry SOB

Comment

When was a true "assault rifle" used in a mass shooting? Chipper and all the other snowflake/libtards do not even know what an assault rifle is.
                    This name was given to the AR15 and everything else that "looks" like that by the lying left leaning media who have been lying about virtually everything since Trump started his run to the Presidency.
                    If it does not fit their ideology, then it is evil and they will do anything to destroy it, the common sense people and our country.

Comment

I've always thought he was a goober.

Comment

From his book. After telling his wife about all his affairs including one that resulted in a pregnancy.

I was scared to get divorced, and I’d already hurt her so badly. I didn’t want to hurt her anymore. I felt that I owed it to her to give it a try. So I decided to recommit to the relationship and not to see my child. I would do what I needed to do to take care of Jennifer and the baby, but I was going to stay with Karin.
                        Had he not made the stupid comment I never would have know what a lowlife human being he is.

Comment

Playing a professional sport does not require you to be a genius- just an above average physique and good eye/hand coordination. Apparently the OP hasn't ever listened to Chipper when he opens his pie hole- not the brightest crayon in the box.

Comment

And thats why I don't go to professional ballgames often. I've only been to one pro football game in my 58 years on this earth, and the only reason was free tickets and free parking. I've been to maybe 5 baseball games in those 58 years, and only reason was that I had a buddy that was a mucktity muck in the organization and he gave me free tickets and parking.

I REFUSE to contribute to those high dollar no accounts, especially when they start using their influence to trample on my rights.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              From his book. After telling his wife about all his affairs including one that resulted in a pregnancy.

Had he not made the stupid comment I never would have know what a lowlife human being he is.
                              Wow. He's a creep.

Comment

Working...
                              X