new first layer undergarmant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new first layer undergarmant

for the last too many years to tell you, I have always bought a style of undergarment that was 50-50 poly and cotton. Academy will have the annual close out prices soon. Under armor has been on my mind for some time. is it worth the cost? does in work?

I prefer Merino wool but the under armor I have works. I have the thicker UA cold gear. The UA stuff stinks pretty bad after a day or so. The wool can be worn for days.

Comment

If you’re taking a short walk and sitting in a stand then Under Armor works good. If you plan do do a lot of walking or spot and stalk then look into Merino Wool. The wool will regulate your temp better where as the Under Armor will keep it trapped in and make you sweat a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
        If you’re taking a short walk and sitting in a stand then Under Armor works good. If you plan do do a lot of walking or spot and stalk then look into Merino Wool. The wool will regulate your temp better where as the Under Armor will keep it trapped in and make you sweat a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

UA 4.0 is great at keeping you warm but any walking at all and you’re sweating

Comment

I agree with everyone else. The Under Armor is good stuff but it can make you stink.

Comment

I have a few base layer pieces of UA 3.0 and its good stuff.

Comment

Merino wool

Comment

My wife bought me some stuff from Dillard's that is similar to UA. I believe the name is Solace, it's better cold gear/base layer than any under armor I own and it's less than 1/2 the price.(at least that's what she told me).

Comment

Working...
                X