Dryden area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dryden area?

Who does, or has hunted the Dryden area? I got a lead on a lease out there and just curious what the hunting is like in that part of the world. Thanks!

Following. My family used to hunt out in Sanderson. Looking to get back that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother is there, he said the deer are good, I'll try to get pics!

Comment

Dryden area?

Depends on property. We have whitetail and Mule deer. We are hunting off 349, east of it. We see some nice bucks, but we Bowhunt only. We see the the bigger bucks right after season is over. Love it there. Have hunted there and Sanderson since the 80s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's SW of Dryden is all I know so far.

Comment

Friend of mine has 30K acres between there and Sheffield. We've been out there a few times with him. We've killed several deer in the 120"-130" range and one of our party killed one that went 151 5/8". They're there.

Comment

Used to hunt with Leef out there. His family had 65k acres just north of Dryden. For bowhunting, we got down in the draws where there were decent sized trees to put tripods in.

Comment

Hunted between Dryden and Sanderson for a few years. LOTS of deer and some good ones but our lease was rough. 4WD was a must to get around but we rarely went without seeing deer.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                  Hunted between Dryden and Sanderson for a few years. LOTS of deer and some good ones but our lease was rough. 4WD was a must to get around but we rarely went without seeing deer.
                  Just what few pictures I've seen of that area, it looks a lot like some places I hunt here in NM.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

PM Gary Roberson. He's hunted & guided in that area for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X