Steve Harvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Harvey

Not a fan, but geeze...his ex of 11 years is now suing him for "issues" she says he did back when they were togather..10 years worth. If these "issues" are true, why wait 10 or more years...Trump, Cosby...it wasn't important then?

It's money grabs. Most are just hoping for settlements or hush money. They don't have a chance in court.

Comment

I'm guessing she's broke and needs a stimulus package.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        60 mill worth

Comment

Steve Harvey

Wait...wait..you lost me at not a fan of Steve Harvey? That is one funny summidge!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Wait...wait..you lost me at not a fan of Steve Harvey? That is one funny summidge!!
            to some.....

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
              Yes sir and she needs to be told in court to pound sand and grt a job if she needs money

Comment

Why wouldn't you be a fan of Steve Harvey? I too think this is nothing more than a money grab.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Why wouldn't you be a fan of Steve Harvey? I too think this is nothing more than a money grab.
                  like music and art..everyone has his/her preference...and he aint on my list

Comment

That guy has some of the biggest and whitest teeth on the planet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                      That guy has some of the biggest and whitest teeth on the planet.....
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                        to some.....
                        to most....

Comment

I only have positive things to say about the man. Amazing life story and supports education in areas that most folks don't dare park their vehicles. I spent one summer working of a film crew that toured with Steve and got to meet him a couple times. He is a nice guy and always did right by what he told my company.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                            Not a fan, but geeze...his ex of 11 years is now suing him for "issues" she says he did back when they were togather..10 years worth. If these "issues" are true, why wait 10 or more years...Trump, Cosby...it wasn't important then?
                            Cosby? that dude is on a whole different playing field than the other two. Eff that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I agree. This was the story right here

Comment

Working...
                              X