Mann Eye Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mann Eye Institute

I just want to give a big shout out to Ashley at Mann Eye Institute. I had lasik performed yesterday to correct my vision and astigmatism. I just had my post op appointment and I have 20x10 vision after less than 24 hrs! This is incredible. Dr. Melton and the staff at the Woodlands were amazing and made it a truly painless experience. Thanks again Ashley for helping me with my questions and hooking me up on the great pricing!

If anyone is considering getting lasik, please get in touch with Ashley and the team at Mann Eye. You will not regret it.

Congrats!

Did not have mine done there, but the best money I have ever spent on health care in my opinion. I had mine done over 15 years ago and still have great vision. Getting old now and too much time on the computer so I am sure cheaters are in my future. LOL

Comment

But did you get to see Ashley in person?! That is the question we are all wondering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What was your vision before surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
          But did you get to see Ashley in person?! That is the question we are all wondering!

I wish I had! It ended up working out better for me to use a different location than where she's at.

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          What was your vision before surgery?
          I'm not 100% sure what it was previously. I believe around 20x40. The astigmatism was my main issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            I'm not 100% sure what it was previously. I believe around 20x40. The astigmatism was my main issue.
            What was the measurement on you contacts you previously had? For example, my current contacts are a -3.75.

Comment

I love this post!!! Thank you Kenneth and I'm so glad you did so well, I knew you would! Congratulations on your new eyeballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                What was the measurement on you contacts you previously had? For example, my current contacts are a -3.75.
                We can certainly treat that prescription. We can actually treat up to about a -12.00 with the laser the Manns use so long as everything is healthy. I've had a couple PMs regarding prescription as well. We do free evaluations for TBHers so y'all just give me a shout if you want to see if you're a candidate ahassen@manneye.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post

I mean I have perfect 20/20 and if I had the money Id sign up!

Kidding, kidding

Comment

Awesome results !!
                    I went last week for a consultation. As I thought I am not able to get it done. I did make sure to let the austin office know that I heard about them on TBH.
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
                      We can certainly treat that prescription. We can actually treat up to about a -12.00 with the laser the Manns use so long as everything is healthy. I've had a couple PMs regarding prescription as well. We do free evaluations for TBHers so y'all just give me a shout if you want to see if you're a candidate ahassen@manneye.com
                      -12, now that is blind.

Comment

Ashley my wife is wanting this surgery does she need to call you at the office

Comment

Originally posted by wayne 20 View Post
                          Ashley my wife is wanting this surgery does she need to call you at the office
                          Nope- she can just email me directly, and I will help her get everything set up and make sure she gets the TBH discount. Have her email me at ahassen@manneye.com I look forward to meeting with her!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                            Awesome results !!
                            I went last week for a consultation. As I thought I am not able to get it done. I did make sure to let the austin office know that I heard about them on TBH.
                            Mike
                            What was the reason you can't get the surgery? if you don't mind me asking that is. I was told back about ten years ago I was probably not a candidate due to thin corneas.

Comment

I just got motivated to start the process. Email has been sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X