No announcement yet.

What deer feeder do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home built winch up feeders with feeders boxes, motors and timers from West Texas Feeders out of Odessa. Crank them up high enough, anchor the legs with T posts and hose clamps and you will not have a problem with coons, horses, pigs or cows. At least I have not had any problems in over 12 years of using this set up.

Comment

Sweeneys and HB sweeneys are going on 20 years old I've replaced one timer feeder was struck by lighting about 5 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Lanceknny View Post
        Sweeneys and HB sweeneys are going on 20 years old I've replaced one timer feeder was struck by lighting about 5 years ago
        I wonder if thats what happened to Buffs Capsule feeders?

Comment

The best one I've found, is not one at all

Comment

I build my own, then sink the legs down in the sand. 1-2foot.

Comment

Build my own.
              Attached Files

Comment

We use Outback feeders for protein and Diamond X varmint proof feeders for corn. No issues with either type, going on 6 years. The Diamonds are easy to fill and no corn loss from wind, coons, squirrels, or birds.

Comment

Home made feeder with 12v motor, Eliminator spin plate and The-Timer controller. This motor has lasted for 8 years and still very strong. I cannot remember the mfr of the solar panel.

Comment

Texas Hunters Product

Comment

I build my own and buy all the guts from Karl at Ultramatic Feeders.

Comment

Pigs broke our All Season feeder. Bent the galvanized angle iron welded to the housing & it went right down. In process of converting to winch up system

Comment

We use mostly all seasons but my favorite is my Venado feeder here in this pic

Comment

I bought a monarch feeder from a nice guy off CL...so far so good...and their customer service is solid.

you guys who build your own for half the price....taking orders??

Comment

I wish I could weld...I need a good feeder the coons can't tear up in a season BAD. But I also can't afford to spend $$$$ to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                                I build my own and buy all the guts from Karl at Ultramatic Feeders.
                                yeah..... but you have skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X