Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a sock that won’t fall down with boots?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I don't wear socks. Just do this about once a month. Dog enjoys it too.

Man cuts calluses off his foot with knife and Dog eats it - YouTube
    I saw that the other day on the Book of Faces. Disturbing to say the least. Poor **** dog!

As for the OP I’m the same way and agree it’s aggravating when my socks won’t stay up. I also like to wear over the calf when wearing boots. I use to buy the Under Armour or Nike brands but found these a couple of years ago and they are just as good but a lot more affordable. All different colors and sizes too. Eastbay specializes in Sports equipment and gear but has a lot of decent apparel and free shipping everyday. And heck, if you don’t like something you can return it.

Comment

So y’all ARE as bored as I am. I figured. And gross Chew!

Comment

I wear boots everyday of the week for work and all I wear is standard no show socks. Actually the the only kind of sock I ever where and never have any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Duluth trading, seems to be where I am doing most of my shopping
          Great footwear products
          I spent a fair chunck of money with them, over a couple of years but now I'm stocked up with socks and drawers so I should be good for a couple more years!

They definitely make a solid product!

Comment

Fits

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the ones from academy. They are white but I can't think of the name. They are the same as a boot brand that they sell.

Comment

I started wearing Oakley socks at work. They don’t sag or bunch up.

Comment

My girlfriend keeps them pulled up for me. Even the Darn Tough socks started to slide down and I don't fold one over the other after washing.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
                    Dan Post boot socks
                    best i have found!

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                      Darn Tough light crew
                      Originally posted by Patton View Post
                      Darn Tough socks

I've been wearing Darn Tough exclusively for about a year. I need to throw all my other socks away. That's how good these socks are.

Comment

X2

QUOTE=backinthegame;13211679]Dickies boot socks/steel toe. They are thicker amd stay up all day long.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          I've been wearing Darn Tough exclusively for about a year. I need to throw all my other socks away. That's how good these socks are.

x2 all the way around. I didn’t realize how much a good sock mattered until wearing Darn Tough. I like the merino socks, and for hunting you can get by wearing them a few days before the stink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Work out until you have bigger calves

But seriously, I'll have to try some of these suggestions. I hate when socks slide down in my boots

Comment

Unless it's cold out I don't want my socks staying up. I wear the under armour dry fits or whatever their version is called. Once the hair wears off your calf you'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X