Moultrie W40i camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie W40i camera

How do I know if this thing is armed?? Owners manual does not state this anywhere..
    Do I leave it on "Aim"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    How do I know if this thing is armed?? Owners manual does not state this anywhere..
    Do I leave it on "Aim"?

Aim is just for setting the direction the camera will take pictures. They will usually have an "on" setting on the same switch. Turn it to "on" and leave it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

No. Don't leave on aim. I believe this is the same camera I have (one of an anyway). You move the switch to one of the positions that is not "off" or "aim" and then push (I believe) the right arrow where it says start. If you push the other direction it let's you change your options.

I THINK....

Comment

No on. Just this.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Aim is just for setting the direction the camera will take pictures. They will usually have an "on" setting on the same switch. Turn it to "on" and leave it.

Not all Moultrie will take pictures if you just leave on "on." Some models require you to hit start (right arrow). I've made that mistake before. Just depends on the version.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            No on. Just this.

Go to either custom start (if you want to set your options) or quick start (to use factory options) and once 5he display changes, hit the arrow in the direction of "start"

Just like mine.

Comment

Quick start take 2 pics back to back every minute I think and custom start is we’re you program what you want your cam to do

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Go to either custom start (if you want to set your options) or quick start (to use factory options) and once 5he display changes, hit the arrow in the direction of "start"

Just like mine.
                This would make more sense for this model. [emoji16] My AC 20's and older models just have off, aim, and on.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post

Just like mine.
                  10-4.
                  Thanks for all the help..

Comment

Working...
                  X