No announcement yet.

2017 Cowtown Bowmen Winter Traditional Championship Shoot 2/25 & 2/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like I may not make it , I have an insurance adjuster coming on Friday sometime I had some roof shingle damage from high wind and rain this week 40 to 60 mph . I don't want get back in line with another appointment , looks like it's going to be a fun shoot.

Comment

Where is everyone. I have been here since 2:00. Don't miss it we are going to have fun. I was hopeing to have more camping buds around the fire pit. See y'all tomorrow. Arvin

Comment

This was a great shoot and worth the drive from San Angelo. My sincere thanks to all involved in setting it up. Would have liked to have been able to shoot the course again in a different class but just didn't have time and get back home before dark.

Again, my thanks to all involved!

Comment

Thank you for making the effort to join us straitshot - it was nice to meet you and I'm glad you enjoyed the shoot!

Comment

This is always a great shoot. Cowtown bowmen always goes first class and has a great facility. Tomorrow is another day . Won't be hard to beat Arvin's 313 in primitive. Having a great time. Arvin

Comment

My son and I had a lot of fun. The Cowtown shoot was my first trad shoot several years ago, so I guess it's only fitting it be his first as well. It was good meeting the nice group of folks who was shooting near us. Big thanks to the volunteers who worked the shoot.

Comment

Will the scores be posted later for those of us who could not stay or shoot Sunday?

Again, this was a great shoot. It was my first time there. You folks have a very nice range.

Once again my hat is off to all those involved in setting it up. Thanks for providing this old codger the opportunity to spend an enjoyable weekend doing my favorite pastime.

Comment

6 hours sleep the two days previous I slept in. Should have gotten out there. Ten minutes from the house.

Comment

I had agreat time yesterday. the course was awesome, as always at Cowtown!! Great job guys.

I would also like to see all the scores posted somewhere if possible.

Bicch

Comment

Well done Cowtown it was a blast as Bisch said. Arvin

Comment

This was a great shoot, as usual! We had a blast meeting new people and shooting with friends. Looking forward to next year. Thanks to all those who make this shoot one of the best in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                          Well done Cowtown it was a blast as Bisch said. Arvin

well sir, I must say this, been a bow addict like my self from ( black widows Toelke's, Bob Lee etc) I have never experience such a good longbow like the one I was lucky to shot from you.

I am starting my little savings as of this morning.

Comment

2017.02.25-26 - Winter Traditional Shoot Scores

Click Here For Scores

Click Here for Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              I had agreat time yesterday. the course was awesome, as always at Cowtown!! Great job guys.

I would also like to see all the scores posted somewhere if possible.

Bicch
                              Awards were 20 minutes before this post, sorry to disappoint Bisch. :-) We were busy breaking down the range and I went home a crashed. Scores are posted now. lol

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot and thanks to all the hard-working volunteers who make these shoots possible !

Comment

Working...
                                X