Big Camp Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Camp Knife

I made this big guy thinking of how many times I've been at camp and noticed I needed a big knife for taking down a limb or branch that was in the way, splitting the pelvic bone, and other things that a small knife just wouldn't do the job. The blade is 5 5/8 inches, 3/16 Damascus 59-60 over all the knife is 10 ¼ inches long. I used canvas micarta for the handle pinned with three 1/8 brass pins and two ¼ mosaic pins. The sheath is 7oz veg tan leather. I listed it in the classifieds for 120.00.
    I've had it on my website for 185.00 for over a month, if they don't sell quick I reduce the price and keep them moving.

Bump for ya bro

I have held this one it has girth very nice.

Comment

I may just keep it Jermdog ( I know it's ugly). I made it because I need a knife like that at the ranch. I'm taking the rest of the day off; it was our anniversay today and after dinner and a few drinks it's time to enjoy an evening off for a change; this old man needs a little time off, working seven days a week is getting old. I sure wanted to go to the ranch this week and check to see if the donkeys are still hanging around and running off everything, but I've been busy with custom orders.
      Last edited by Bjankowski; 02-20-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

nice knife

Comment

Working...
        X