Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    yeh i did it too.... then someone said ..use GDAX..which didnt even occur to me...at ...the... time...even though the whole reason to use GDAX is ...because..of the ...coinbase...fees....
    I used GDAX. There wasn't a fee from coinbase, it was for the bitcoin transaction in general.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      I used GDAX. There wasn't a fee from coinbase, it was for the bitcoin transaction in general.
      i used CB...there was a fee..

Comment

Do not see Bittrex under the list in account. not sure how to add it

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
        should just enter the code from authy app for bittrex and your good to go

Comment

What is up with XRP this morning?!?

Comment

Oh, and they disable my Wallet right when it starts to drop. Smooth move.

Comment

They?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                They?
                Bittrex. Didn't last long. It is back now.

Comment

I sold btc I got at 16050 this am at 18700. Took profits. Sold Ltc at 315 i got at 250 and took profits. It's been a crazy good month.

Comment

Can you say PYRAMID SCHEME!!!! The only way you get your money is if some one after you buys into the pyramid, when the price is so high people stop buying the crash occurs

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
                      Can you say PYRAMID SCHEME!!!! The only way you get your money is if some one after you buys into the pyramid, when the price is so high people stop buying the crash occurs
                      Well ****. you posted on the internet..must be true...

Comment

dang I tried sending $100 worth of BTC from coinbase to bittrex. They want a $17 fee. That is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                          dang I tried sending $100 worth of BTC from coinbase to bittrex. They want a $17 fee. That is nuts.
                          Use gdax

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
                            You're implying cryptographic currencies have no real world utility, which is patently false.

Using that logic you could say that gold is a pyramid scheme. Only 20% of the world's gold mined each year is actually used in an industrial process (utility). So by your definition 80% of the value of gold is just a ponzi scheme driven by speculative investment.

"The bottom line here is that units of account express market value because a society that employs the use of complex markets for trade requires units of account to function. There's no great mystery to that, and seeing Bitcoin's meteoric rise with this mind, it starts to make sense that a free market form of money would adopt a market trajectory that challenges other units of account that we're used to. Even those units of account which have been around for millenia."

Comment

how long after sending funds to bittrex, where yall able to access it?

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                                how long after sending funds to bittrex, where yall able to access it?
                                about 5-10 min

Comment

Working...
                                X