SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    In the same tree I shot my double in 2014. To have a good feeling about this morning is an understatement. Good luck to y’all!
    Good luck Lee. It is 38 degrees and raining here, but I am "working"

Comment

Good luck to all that are hunting this fine morning!

Comment

8” spike just came cruising thru. 50 yds away and wouldn’t stop. They’re moving!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          I was working on this guys truck tonight at the store. When I drove his vehicle around I noticed he was an orthopedic surgeon. So as he was leaving I followed him and struck up a conversation about my hands. Super nice guy. Took the time out of his evening to talk to me and was very nice. Answered all my questions without feeling rushed for his next patient. I am truly thankful for his patience. Then he noticed my hat and said he shoots a mathews also. I said well heck your my new best friend lol. And we talked bow stuff for awhile. It’s nice to know. There are some good and nice people in the world.
          Pay attention kids. When you're mom says to stop playing with it or it'll fall off, she was wrong. What ends up happening is you have to develop a bromance with a surgeon to fix your hands from the constant abuse to your wrists. Just wait til the dr appointment when you have to explain the damage caused by the helicopter. 2 more yeara and you'll get a hip replacement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! That was cool. Nice shooter walking 10-20’ behind a doe. Didn’t get closer than 80 yds and went into the thick stuff. Beautiful dark chocolate antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
              Pay attention kids. When you're mom says to stop playing with it or it'll fall off, she was wrong. What ends up happening is you have to develop a bromance with a surgeon to fix your hands from the constant abuse to your wrists. Just wait til the dr appointment when you have to explain the damage caused by the helicopter. 2 more yeara and you'll get a hip replacement

I do feel guilty. But have one hell of a prostate.

Comment

Wow! That was cool. Nice shooter walking 10-20’ behind a doe. Didn’t get closer than 80 yds and went into the thick stuff. Beautiful dark chocolate antlers.
                Helicopter, fool. Hope you get one. Wish i could see some movement

Comment

Any deer in the dirt?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                    Helicopter, fool. Hope you get one. Wish i could see some movement

Are you hunting or are you talking about my movement?!

Comment

Are you hunting or are you talking about my movement?!
                      I wish i was hunting. Only movement I've seen today was my fat arse plopping in my chair at work

Comment

Another spike. Too far and only 3”. Keeps looking behind him. Hhmmmmm!

Comment

Sat in the stand today to shoot a big 8 I’ve been getting on camera, shot this instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck to everyone out here stay safe

Comment

I walked up to within 30 yds of pigs this morning they prolonged me to get to my stand

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                                there no deer in SHNF. copy and paste from FB
                                "buck killed in the SHNF this weekend that was a 14 point and a 22” spread
                                Has anyone seen any pictures of one killed Sunday of opening weekend? I seen a very nice rack sticking out of a boat pulled by a dodge at the check station in New Waverly off of 1375. I could tell he was very nice but didn't get as good a look as I hoped for.

Comment

Working...
                                X