Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared sheep. That is all.

Comment

I see the same thing. Some will move about 15’ off the trail and met me pass.

Comment

Originally posted by strategeist View Post
        Solo car mask setup is just weird! For the trail, I think a lot of people are still scared/uncertain what the right thing is to do. You have the virtue signalers of course but I think people just don't really know how to handle things nowadays. My wife and I try to keep a distance mostly but outdoors unless in a very crowded place I wouldn't even consider putting a mask on. I like to adopt the kindness, sympathetic approach. I hope people can see me smiling when I have my mask on! lol
        This is the worst part of all the stupid mask stuff to me. Ill wear one at the grocery store or like place just to keep the peace but it drives me crazy that ill smile and nod and somebody then realize that no body can see the smile.

Kind of like when i work nights and realize I have on clear safety glasses as iv been staring at someone. Idiot

Comment

You better buy a surfboard Pablo for that blue Tsunami of impolite people peddling to vote, learn to swim

Comment

It's crap like this why you're seeing such ignorant people. Social media will be our down fall. Saw this on Twitter.

Health Alert:

Many people who attend trump rallies do not wear a mask, and that practice has caused COVID-19 transmission, suffering, life-long disabilities, & death.

Protect your family & community.

(i) Avoid contact with these people;

(ii) Pass this PSA on.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              That would probably do it. Shocked at all of the out of staters moving to bonham. Freakin frisco north
              And they get up in this area and put flood lights all around their house to leave on all night because they're afraid of the dark, and get all bent out of shape when they see a coyote or two.

Comment

I don't wear masks outdoors, unless I'm with a co-worker and there's no choice in distance. If there's a concern on trails or whatever, people should just cover there mouth with their hand temporarily till they pass.

Comment

A vin diagram with people who are not polite in general, and those afraid to go outside without a mask, would have a significant overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    And they get up in this area and put flood lights all around their house to leave on all night because they're afraid of the dark, and get all bent out of shape when they see a coyote or two.
                    ....kalifornia kommies...

Comment

This weekend I saw a bowhunter walking to his truck wearing his mask. I would hate to be that afraid of something

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                        I still get a kick seeing people wearing a mask driving solo.
                        I've begun telling myself they are recovering window lickers...

Comment

Funny that this topic has come up after a conversation I had last week with several friends that work in the retail industry. So apparently the topic has come up about employee attitudes have severally diminished, especially in the younger age group, do to customers not being able to see the employees facial expressions and other social ques. For instance, there are people who are openly excited that they no longer have to smile at every customer since they "cant see my face anyways". Obviously I know, being a seasoned vet in the retail industry, there is transference in the energy you put out to your customers. I heard from multiple people that customer service has drastically changed at some of their most visited stores.

Comment

Its not outside, but when people come to my office to talk, I tell them I cannot hear them with a mask on. The chair is plenty far enough away. Sit. Take the mask off. Lets have a conversation. 100% have said, "Thank You, I hate wearing this thing".

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                              You better buy a surfboard Pablo for that blue Tsunami of impolite people peddling to vote, learn to swim
                              I'm ready for birds, beer & to solve the world's problems again...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Only about a 1/2 dozen folks out this AM and all was friendly accept for this awkward encounter with the one & only mask wearer.

So, the trail is used just like the street where you hug the right side so the faster joggers / bikers can pass on the left and avoid chaos. Well, here comes Ms Mask wearing solid black including her shoes, hat & mask in the oncoming lane up ahead. She's walking super slow & got her nose buried in the phone & just assume she'll go around but not happening...she gets within about 10yds & I give the ole 'morning' & nothing so I go about center lane & my younger dog Stogie proceeds to poke his snout right in the crotch!! I apologize & she flinches simultaneously & gives out a giggle & then says 'Hi' to Stogie??

People are weird.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                                To be fair, I made no attempt to say “Good morning” to them because it might have come out as “dumbass!”
                                I have that problem sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X