Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Where?
    She services 3 hospitals in Pasadena Baytown area. She just got approved to administrator a new drug that treats covid, it's in the second phase.

Comment

Im so ready! There are 1200 kids that went back to school at my sons high-school 3 weeks and zero issues. Let's go Abbott, grow a pair!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe Texas will follow within the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            I believe Texas will follow within the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No reason not too. This is just a bad flu. The damage to small businesses and the economy has been done, anything after this is just hurting people.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
              My daughter is an infectious control NP and she told me her case load is going back up, the covid unit icu is full again. I would like to see it open up but I think certain areas of Texas are not ready yet.
              It's all ready .
              Whether they do or they don't, it won't change that case load ^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                I hope Abbott follows Florida’s lead...

TALLAHASSEE – Bars and restaurants are no longer required to operate at less than full capacity, as Gov. Ron DeSantis issued an executive order Friday removing all remaining restrictions on businesses because of the coronavirus pandemic.
                But the executive order, which takes effect immediately, also prohibits local governments from closing businesses or collecting fines related to pandemic-related mandates, such as mask requirements.
                He will have wait and see what the polls say first.

Comment

Wow. Outdone by Florida...

Comment

Awesome news. C’mon Texas!!

Comment

My daughter is an infectious control NP and she told me her case load is going back up, the covid unit icu is full again. I would like to see it open up but I think certain areas of Texas are not ready yet.
                      Do you know how many times we have heard this type of statement only to find out it wasn't the case.
                      We need to open up the economy and those that feel they should take certain precautions for their health should do so.

Comment

Hope Texas follows. Went to Florida in august and I’d say they were a lot more relaxed on everything compared to Texas. The mask thing is just dump IMO. If you want to wear one on but should have to wear one if you don’t want to or force you to wear one to get into places.

Comment

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            Do you know how many times we have heard this type of statement only to find out it wasn't the case.
                            We need to open up the economy and those that feel they should take certain precautions for their health should do so.
                            I don't think my daughter would lie to me, there's no reason to and she's a staunch republican. My wife is a home health nurse and just got 6 new covid patients. To be honest our lives haven't changed much, we both work go out to eat 3 to 4 time a week, go to the movies, seen infidel last night.
                            When I post something like this it's not FB hearsay it's either first hand or second hand from imediate family members.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              To be fair....our part of Florida was never really closed.

For most of the time - everything was open, we ate out at restaurants, went to bars, didn’t wear a mask...
                              Now wait a cotton pickin minute......you aint dead?

Comment

I don't think my daughter would lie to me, there's no reason to and she's a staunch republican. My wife is a home health nurse and just got 6 new covid patients. To be honest our lives haven't changed much, we both work go out to eat 3 to 4 time a week, go to the movies, seen infidel last night.

When I post something like this it's not FB hearsay it's either first hand or second hand from imediate family members.
                                I dont think anyone is saying your daughter is lying to you. Just that the rona restrictions are having little to no effect on infection rates that is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X