Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Ugh, because we have too.

And I don't even know which candidate you are talking about?

The current bar is pretty darn low, and our two noble candidates are having trouble scraping under it, if not falling face first into it. But you still have to pick the less stinky **** here, that's how it works. That's how all of this works.
    u would be exceedingly correct sir! I will be setting this one out. Texas will go RED without me making Trump feel like a conqueror of Texas. If we truly want to make a difference it is best to get short term residence in one of the battle ground states...........Florida will be in the eye of the hurricane come November. LOL........I was talking about both of them!!!

Comment

Josh I never got an answer what Cruz did with the extra Presidential Campaign money?

I'm guessing he gets to use it for the Senate campaign and to pay some of that Goldman Sachs campaign loan back?
      There were fundraising emails still going out the day he dropped out.
      Since he changed his mind and dropped out early after he said he would not do so!

Wasn't he also the one that pledged on the debate stage at least 2 times he would support the GOP nominee.

Spare us the lectures

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
        Josh I never got an answer what Cruz did with the extra Presidential Campaign money?

I'm guessing he gets to use it for the Senate campaign and to pay some of that Goldman Sachs campaign loan back?
        There were fundraising emails still going out the day he dropped out.
        Since he changed his mind and dropped out early after he said he would not do so!

Wasn't he also the one that pledged on the debate stage at least 2 times he would support the GOP nominee.

Spare us the lectures
        He took the money and ran. And yea he did say that.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          He took the money and ran. And yea he did say that.

Y'all continue to trash Cruz .....that will bring his supporters over to the Trump camp.....awesome game plan, actually it was expected. Keep yelling about not needing the Cruz folks....Texas isn't even a player in this election, but other states are and y'all need all the help you can get. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Y'all continue to trash Cruz .....that will bring his supporters over to the Trump camp.....awesome game plan, actually it was expected. Keep yelling about not needing the Cruz folks....Texas isn't even a player in this election, but other states are and y'all need all the help you can get. Keep it up.
            Just stating facts. You call that trashing him???
            He did it, not me.
            A good friend of mine donated quite a bit of money to TC. I warned him not too. Now he is ******..
            He sent the campaign a email wanting his money back. Crickets....
            Last edited by PondPopper; 06-14-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Just stating facts. You call that trashing him???
              He did it, not me.
              A good friend of mine donated quite a bit of money to TC. I warned him not too. Now he is ******..
              He sent the campaign a email wanting his money back. Crickets....
              Ha, justify it however you want. Should we start all over again with the Trump facts?
              Like I said, trump is gonna need all the help he can get......throwing out "facts" like that won't help. Carry on.

Comment

I'm voting for the lesser of 2 evils which at this point is Trump. Sadly I'm not convinced he's even running. Why would he want to be president anyhow. My biggest fear with Trump is Election Day eve he will drop out and hand the keys to the evil wench and laugh all the way back to his trump towers at all the suckers he fooled. Cruz supports Christian values and beliefs so it's no ******* he didn't make it far. We've taken God out of everywhere else. Politics the same. God please help us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This isn’t a great analogy, but stay with me here. Let’s say we are all Broncos fans and we made it to the Super Bowl. Just because you think Brock Osweiler is a better QB, and Peyton got the start. You don’t abandon your team. And start talking about Peytons bad neck, and his bad arm and his inability to move around the pocket, and his five head, and all of those int’s he threw, and that he sat on some chicks face 20 years ago. You hope that the rest of the team can make up for his shortfalls and that you can keep Clinton from dabbing in the end zone. In my best crying TO voice, thats my quarterback maaaaan.

Comment

But what if you knew Peyton was really a true fan of the other team and was going to throw the game in the 4th quarter?

Comment

But the team made a pledge to Payton and conversely Payton made a pledge to the team.

A pledge, as in like way more serious than a pinky swear. And it works both ways.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        From what I understand. It is not illegal but can be marginally unethical to keep the funds. It is not anything NEW at all..............and he is a politician. LOL!
                        Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        I'm voting for the lesser of 2 evils which at this point is Trump. Sadly I'm not convinced he's even running. Why would he want to be president anyhow. My biggest fear with Trump is Election Day eve he will drop out and hand the keys to the evil wench and laugh all the way back to his trump towers at all the suckers he fooled. Cruz supports Christian values and beliefs so it's no ******* he didn't make it far. We've taken God out of everywhere else. Politics the same. God please help us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Millions are in that boat sir.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                          I'm not a campaign finance guy so I have no idea, but I would be perfectly happy if he used whatever was left of money I donated, towards his Senate re-election campaign.

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          But the team made a pledge to Payton and conversely Payton made a pledge to the team.

A pledge, as in like way more serious than a pinky swear. And it works both ways.
                          Are we talking about the same pledge that Trump mused - publicly - multiple times that he might break if the GOP Party apparatus didn't stop being mean to him?

Comment

Working...
                          X