Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunters extravaganza in San Antonio

Any one coming out?

I would but sitting on the airport waiting on a flight to Italy!

Comment

Oh the rough life! Have a safe flight brother!

Comment

Interested in hearing reviews on it. I may drive down tomorrow

Comment

It's a good show. Was there today with two starving boys so I didn't get to shop, I mean look, around as much as I would have liked. I will tell ya, they filled up the show barn. A lot of folks there and good stuff too. Check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

alot of expensive toys out there, mostly clothes, vehicles and accessories, didnt see many bows

Comment

Agreed hoghunter69! Wasn't a bad show just expensive. Not really much for the bow hunting Community. Still a good time tho..

Comment

Buck Medley was at the show. Seeing the legend was worth the price of admission.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw T-bone there too

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Buck Medley was at the show. Seeing the legend was worth the price of admission.

Confirmed... he came past the fish tank today...

Comment

thought it was a good show - lots of new items - check out the self contained blind that fits in the bed of a Polaris and raises up 10-12 feet - expensive but cool

Comment

I was there yesterday...I usually go to Houston but could not make that one this year. I got there when it opened and there was not much of a crowd.....it did pickup later in the morning. I don't think SA was as big as Houston is but it had everything I was looking for and more.

Comment

Going this morning. 1st one in 4 years. I finished my project in Saudi Arabia on
                          August 15th and I will probably be SHOPPING hard. LOL. So if you have someone in the shotgun, lock-on, bino, archery or anything hunting business (I know it's a hunting show) well then I may be talking to them today.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                            Going this morning. 1st one in 4 years. I finished my project in Saudi Arabia on
                            August 15th and I will probably be SHOPPING hard. LOL. So if you have someone in the shotgun, lock-on, bino, archery or anything hunting business (I know it's a hunting show) well then I may be talking to them today.
                            Go see Joe at Sniper Hog Lights. He's got some good deals on quality products.

Comment

The GF and I were there yesterday. A good time, but like others said, expensive and not a lot of archery stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X