RGV 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGV 3D shoot

Yes that's right!!! We're talkin' about having one down here...a tbhr from down here is wanting to start a shoot that the locals down here can compete in and get to meet some of the others in this area, if any of you RGV TBHrs are interested, shoot me a pm cause we are wanting to have a meet and greet at a bar and grill to talk about it sometime next week...May 16th-20th (get together at a local spot)
    Thanks Mojo

Hey Mojo, FYI.. we (Tejas Bowman Archery Club) are hosting are monthly 3D shoot this weekend on Sunday. Its going to be an introduction to ASA style shoot. Basiclly we will have Tejas Club rules but target set ups and scoring will be ASA style. Its going to be a very fun event and I'd like to see if you and other RGV bowhunters can come out and support ASA style archery here in South Texas. Sunday shot gun start 9:00am. Let me know if you may have any questions.

Also once you guys have something set in stone for yalls 3D shoot, let me know and we can make a push for you guys as well..Thanks

Ray

Comment

Let me know when and where. I'll let firexd and bowbandit know they might be interested as well.

Comment

I'm coming out of retirement and making a debut in CC this weekend. But definitely keep us posted for any upcoming shoots in the RGV.

Comment

Planning on having the shoot in Weslaco...the property is near Milano's Italian Restaurant (south side of Expwy 83) near the expressway....Date: June 12 (Sunday) and maybe in the afternoon, gonna be a hot summa b$%!H !!! We'll see...

Comment

Mojo, in case you dont know already Texas SYWAT is having a field archery shoot that weekend in La Feria. It is being hosted by Golden Eagle Archery Club. Not sure if this will affect you but I can tell you a bunch of the valley and Corpus area shooters attend this shoot. Again hope it works out for you and this is just a FYI post..Thanks

Ray

Comment

If it's the same shoot, I"ve got it on the 26th in my calendar as per emtpbowhunter...I wonder which date it is?? Guess I better get on the phone to Rudy....

Comment

Poco, talked to Mary Garza (Rudy's wife) and found out the shoot the weekend of the 11th and 12th they are having is the "Juan Silva Memorial" (invitational) shoot...it's a shoot for spots...the other shoot they are hosting is a 3d shoot (Eagle's Nest First Annual) on the 26th June...that is the one I'm gonna choot at...ours is on the 12th and we've got the place already for it and are gonna have 16 targets and lanes in the MONTE..."Foam Shooters of the RGV"...
                thanks for lettin' me know...

Comment

Yes you are correct. I was just letting you know that there was gonna be a bunch of spot shooters down there that weekend. Sorry I cant make this shoot but hope it's a great success.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                  X