"The Mooch" already gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I have like minded trumpster coworkers and friends that will bite their tongue when around other trumpsters and its always amazed me this unspoken rule of go along to get along among trumpsters and how hard it is to express your different opinions with regards to a political topic. Anyways...just always found that fascinating as well as truly sad.
    fify

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      fify
      That is also true sir. I know some of those folks as well.

Comment

"The Mooch" already gone?

Originally posted by Man View Post
        How hard was that to say as a black man?

Why blame the last 8 years on color? It was POLICY that got us 20 trillion in the hole. Color isn't an excuse. Blaming obama is not racist. Saying we blame obama BECAUSE of color is. If I blame his white half, maybe it would look better. We would still be 20 trillion in the hole...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Huh? Who is black? Obviously we never met.[emoji844] Or, your sphere of exposure is exceedingly lacking![emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
          I cant remember what color your skin is when we are hunting, fishing, eating supper with our families etc.. Come to think of it,, we need to do some more of that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
            Why blame the last 8 years on color? It was POLICY that got us 20 trillion in the hole. Color isn't an excuse. Blaming obama is not racist. Saying we blame obama BECAUSE of color is. If I blame his white half, maybe it would look better. We would still be 20 trillion in the hole...
            I jumped off topic about my friends and coworkers regarding a comment Landrover made. Not related to the topic of the 20 trillion and policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Huh? Who is black? Obviously we never met.Or, your sphere of exposure is exceedingly lacking!
              Your right we have never met. Hope to meet you as well as a hand full other TBH'ers one day.

Comment

I think this sums up how many feel, myself include...although I have to say I am much more pessimistic with congress & have all but given up on both houses in regards to them having any sort of conviction.

The backdoor dealings to pass /not pass laws & crossing isles to get it done knowing their constituents want the opposite...I've lost faith with them actually working as a whole for what's best for the country. Most are simply in it for the power & there are very few 'public servants' that pursue the will of the people who put them in power vs their own interests & the $$$$ that pulls the strings of their actions.

Still, I guess the overall American spirit that the Clinton machine was defeated that keeps any sort of hope alive & this nonsense / distractions with the current admin will soon subside some. So many critical issues at hand & we will suffer from the lack urgency from the voted officials to get anything done. All they seem to care about is playing politics & making the other side seem evil vs any sort of actions towards solutions.

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                As little respect as I have for him as a President, a businessman and a human in general, when my feet hit the floor every morning I am still very glad MrsClinton is not in the White House. That is my only solace. I am also encouraged at how some of his cabinet heads are reversing the overreach in their respective departments. If behind the scenes they can make some progress in dismantling the administrative state I will be happy. I have not given up on Congress yet either - maybe I should but I remain hopeful even though I cannot give you a compelling reason why.

Comment

The Mooch actually had some pretty good ideas according to the memo he leaked to CNN. LOL

Comment

"POTUS can choose to fight with the media Comms. cannot" Mooch memo. The most coherent thing to come out of this wh.

Comment

Working...
                    X