2017 Ford Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Ford Raptor

Sure want to trade my 2014 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 in on one of the new Raptors. According to all reports I have read, this is the Raptor to buy, BUT,

DANG are the EXPENSIVE!

Anyone on here bought one yet?

Saw one yesterday and drooled a little

Comment

Been in a couple over the years.....run like sports cars but waaaaay more than I wanna give for a truck! Have not seen the 17 model.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Priced one locally. They started at 20,000 over list and came down to $10,000 over list. That came to right at $80,000 plus TTL. No thanks. Ended up buying a 2017 King Ranch 5.0 v-eight. And it wasn't cheap either. I really like it. Has a lot of new gadgets my 2012 didn't have.

Comment

way too expensive IMO. and aren't they just a half ton?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            way too expensive IMO. and aren't they just a half ton?
            Yep, but with a ton of extras as far as drivetrain, tranny and suspension. They are built basically like a Baja race truck.

Comment

Let me know if you decide to sell your 14. I will be in the market for a used f-150 in the near future.

Comment

Buddy bought one a month ago. $75k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the raptor is a great truck but would never use it to all its abilities so I feel like I would be wasting my money but man they are sharp

Comment

I really want one, but if I spend $80,000 on something I better be able to live in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Sure want to trade my 2014 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 in on one of the new Raptors. According to all reports I have read, this is the Raptor to buy, BUT,

DANG are the EXPENSIVE!

Anyone on here bought one yet?
                      I have a 2014 F150 4x4 as well. I plan to get rid of it and get the 2017 Raptor......in 2020.

Comment

One of my guys just bought one and he loves it. He is a contract pipeline pig tracker so he uses it for almost its purpose daily. He is up and down our pipeline row and when we have a tool in the line getting stuck or not being able to make it is not an option. I will say it is one bad mo fo!

Comment

I built one on the ford website at 65k and didn't even come close to checking all the options. When it comes to half tons I am typically a Chevy guy but there is no competition for a Raptor.

Comment

Buddy at work is looking at one. He said dealerships are selling them 10-12k over list price. That's just crazy

Comment

There is no way I pay over sticker for anything, PERIOD. this is probably a pipe dream, but you can always dream. Wife is retiring in 2 years so I need to reign in some spending. Just spent $16,000 on new windows for our home, but that was a very badly need up-grade.

Quiet a few of the new Raptors driving around Lubbock, but probably from the rich Tech kids Daddy's footing the bills! I saw 2 on my way home from school today!

Comment

Working...
                              X