Vanilla extract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanilla extract?

I'm just curious see lot of post about it on here. How does it work, can you get it from wal mart and just spray it all over the ground and stuff where the corn Falls or do you actually have to have a certain amount and mix in with the corn for it to work in just real curious and I want to do it. Any info will help my it a bunch. I'm clueless when it comes to it thanks!

Popcorn ready!

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
      Popcorn ready!

X2

Comment

Oh boy!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was always curious of this myself. Two weeks ago I happened upon a thread about it, the same day I saw Pistol's thread about the apple. Curiosity got me and when I went to town for feed on Saturday I swung by the grocery store and got a couple apples and a couple of small bottles of vanilla, what could it hurt. Now I have only seen one deer actually enter my ffed pen all year and that was a buck opening morning that my son drilled, anyway, Saturday before the evening hunt I threw my normal hand corn and dumped a pile of corn inside the feed pen and poured the vanilla over the top of it. Nothing that evening but they ate every bit of it that night, along with the apples I had sliced and threw in the pen. It all happened over night so I am NOT an eyewitness, but it sure was gone the next morning. I will try it again

Comment

systemnt......you need a bigger picture. I can't quite see that one.....

Comment

I'm curious about the vanilla as well.

Comment

I'm sorry if I got something started or if this is a bad thread I just wanted a answer on how to make it and if it works. Sorry guys

Comment

All the experts swear by it. Just look at all the big bucks hitting the ground because they cant resist it.

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post
                        I'm sorry if I got something started or if this is a bad thread I just wanted a answer on how to make it and if it works. Sorry guys
                        No harm, no foul. It is just a fun subject is all.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          No harm, no foul. It is just a fun subject is all.

Yep, not as good as love poems, but close.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            All the experts swear by it. Just look at all the big bucks hitting the ground because they cant resist it.
                            love the rolleyes your a kool kid

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              love the rolleyes your a kool kid
                              Right....everyone knows apple scent is where it's at.

Comment

Working...
                              X