Ray Roberts PHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Roberts PHL

Anybody hunt for hogs here? I know its 41,000+ acres, but TPWD has feral hogs as a species there and I am looking to try out hog hunting on public land. Been doing a little recon via Google Earth today and am curious.

Most areas have duck hunters come and go and the good spots you need private access or a boat to get to. good luck.

Comment

Lots of feral hogs but unfortunately you have missed the boat on it this year. You can only hunt them with archery tackle and only when there is no deer season open. I don't know the exact dates but you can start hunting them again after all deer seasons have closed up and then stop hunting when archery deer season opens next year.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        Lots of feral hogs but unfortunately you have missed the boat on it this year. You can only hunt them with archery tackle and only when there is no deer season open. I don't know the exact dates but you can start hunting them again after all deer seasons have closed up and then stop hunting when archery deer season opens next year.
        Jan 20 - Aug 31. I figure that will give me some time to plan.

Comment

I'll try to work up a list of areas where I've either seen them or seen signs of them from my boat or from the road.

Comment

Working...
          X