Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primos Truth Cam 35 ULTRAs on sale for $79 at BPS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primos Truth Cam 35 ULTRAs on sale for $79 at BPS!

Someone mentioned this deal on another thread but I thought I would pass it on to those of you that missed it. I'm betting that $79 for a new Primos Truth Cam 35 "Ultra" can't be beat? I've never seen them cheaper.

I bought one today @ Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine but you can also take the BPS Ad circular into any Academy and I believe they will match it?

I'm a big fan of the Primos Truth Cam 35s and have paid more than $80 for several so I hope I am just as happy and I like the smaller compact size.

NOTE: The NEW 2013 35 Ultra's are 4.0 MP and have something called "camo LED filter technology?? (Maybe it's closer to the blackout feature, IDK?)
    I believe the BPS "Ad" is for the OLDER 2012 model Ultra's that are 3.0 MP.

That being said, I was able to convince the guy at the register to sell me the NEW one for the advertised price. Either cam is worth that price IMHO.
    Attached Files

If they're anything like the primos original 35.....there's a reason they're so cheap!

Comment

Academy wouldn't sell me one because they only have the 2013 models. When I went to BPS they were out of the 2012 models that are advertised and wouldn't sell me a 2013 for the advertised price.

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post
        If they're anything like the primos original 35.....there's a reason they're so cheap!
        I have 3 of the original Truth Cam 35s and one Blackout and other than 1 of the 35s being a little hard on batteries I have NEVER had a single hiccup with any of them. Heard their CS was excellent...but hey, I wouldn't know since I've never had to use them?

I won't buy any other brand...must have just been "lucky"....like a whole lotta other folks around here!

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
          Academy wouldn't sell me one because they only have the 2013 models. When I went to BPS they were out of the 2012 models that are advertised and wouldn't sell me a 2013 for the advertised price.
          Well that sux! They both were at the BPS in Grapevine this afternoon and since they BOTH were regular priced at $119 they gave me the '13 model. Sorry for the hassle man.

Comment

What size batteries do they take?

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
              What size batteries do they take?
              8 AA batteries. It says the external port is 12v...which is weird b/c my other regular 35s operate on 6v?

Comment

I was able to get the 2013 model for the sell price. I just showed the cashier the add and she changed the price at BPS.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                  Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
                  Well that sux! They both were at the BPS in Grapevine this afternoon and since they BOTH were regular priced at $119 they gave me the '13 model. Sorry for the hassle man.
                  Mike, I sent you a PM.

Comment

Do I even need the ad with me? I've got a RMEF
                    Banquet in grapevine today and may swing by before hand

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
                      Do I even need the ad with me? I've got a RMEF
                      Banquet in grapevine today and may swing by before hand
                      No, it is in the In-store circular for this week.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Working...
                        X