First day with the Ridgecat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day with the Ridgecat

Got a new to me Ridgecat of Mr Sarrels making on Friday from Shawn, but only got out yesterday afternoon, thanks to the rain. I now know why everyone speaks so highly of his bows, simply everything I have wanted from a trad bow. Light, fast, great grip, smooth, fast, and fast. I am going to need to get some new arrows to make sure I am at 10 grains per pound. Can't wait to get something bloody!

You did not get the Tiger Myrtle one from shawn in Fla, did you? If so, that is one sweet looking bow! If not then post up pics of what you got.

Congrats on your new toy.

Bisch

Comment

Congratulations. They are hard to beat.

Comment

Yep, it is the one from Florida. I promised her that I would only show internet pictures of her if they were done in a very tasteful manner and with a dead animal. Until then, no eye candy until she draws blood in Texas. Sorry Bisch. ha ha ha

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
            Yep, it is the one from Florida. I promised her that I would only show internet pictures of her if they were done in a very tasteful manner and with a dead animal. Until then, no eye candy until she draws blood in Texas. Sorry Bisch. ha ha ha
            Oh, it's OK. I have seen her in person at Bob's shop; even before Shawn saw her. Bob is a pretty good friend of mine and I have been seen at his shop a time or two.

That is one beautiful bow you have, my friend! Now go kill something with it and post up some tasteful pics for everybody else to see her.

Bisch

Comment

He got my recurve. Not my tiger striped longbow. That one is like my kempf bow. It just isnt for sale!!!!

Good luck Trevor.

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxshawn View Post
                He got my recurve. Not my tiger striped longbow. That one is like my kempf bow. It just isnt for sale!!!!

Good luck Trevor.

Shawn
                Oh, OK! Well I guess he is just going to have to post up a pick of his bow then. Chances are I might have seen it too but it never hurts to see them again.

Thanks for clearing that up Shawn!

Bisch

Comment

Hey Bisch, it is not the one with the tiger myrtle you saw. That was a Blueridge SR I built for Shawn recently. This one is a Ridgecat that Shawn bought from me on Christmas day a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X