Coke co age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coke co age?

I've already thrown this out to a couple guys but we were unsure, but they were looking off screen shots on phones. I think I have made up my mind but wanted to see what everyone thinks.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1274.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	25064858

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1056.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	25064859

Name:	IMAG1324.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	25064860

4+

Comment

4.5-5.5

Comment

Part of me wants to say 4 but then again he looks rough and old. I'm going out on a limb and saying post mature 6+ on the decline. Somewhat of a Roman Nose, brisket area looks to have been developed at one time and now saggy, buckled front legs.

Any daytime pics? Sometimes the night pics make them look older.

Comment

I think he is an old guy at 6+.

Comment

Looking at him compared to the other deer you posted. He looks post mature to me. 6.5+ at season start.

Comment

4 tops

Comment

Y'all are right on page to where we were last night......3.5-4.5 or post mature

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  My main thing is. The front knees on a 3.5 or 4.5 year old buck just do not swell like his are. Looks like arthritis has set in on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Part of me wants to say 4 but then again he looks rough and old. I'm going out on a limb and saying post mature 6+ on the decline. Somewhat of a Roman Nose, brisket area looks to have been developed at one time and now saggy, buckled front legs.

Any daytime pics? Sometimes the night pics make them look older.

This is what thru me, he finally started showing during the day some. I had him figured no younger than 5.5, like others have said his knees look swollen and he just has an old rough look to him.

Name:	IMAG1607.jpg
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	24399928
                    I'm still not sure.

Name:	IMAG1600.jpg
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	24399929

Comment

I still see the knee swell and it looks like his tarsals are stained

Comment

All I can say is that is a very nice set up I would not move a thing.

Send him south east and I will ground check him. I say old enough

Comment

He does look younger in daytime pics but he is still a mature deer without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post

It will be more obvious when you see him in more person...He's one of those. Lol

I'm still leaning on him being old.

Comment

He's a tough one. I'm leaning on 4-1/2 off the day pics
                              He does have a old look about him though.
                              Last edited by KingsX; 08-26-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X