Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coke, Nolan and Mitchell county hunters chime in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice...Looking real good.

I like that 9pt with the brows in the last pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
      Very nice...Looking real good.

I like that 9pt with the brows in the last pics!!
      Me too. He was a ten in 2013 and got injured. Dropped to 9 last year with a kicker off his G2. I was hoping he would get back to 10. He is very regular. I had him inside 13 yards for half an hour last year. He isn't going to make it through this year.

Comment

Yep general some good prospects from this year. Have you seen the 8 you shot last year yet?

Comment

What part of the county are you in general?

Comment

That 9 with the mismatched brows looks to have or had a busted left leg.

Comment

We are just west of Lake Spence. Looks like the fawn crop was pretty good on our place. We are seeing twice as many deer then we were seeing four years ago. Things are looking good so far.

Comment

Just picked up a lease in coke county, am going Saturday to check it out. Lots of good pics on here

Comment

Anyone around Water Valley yet? We have seen lots of quail and really strong herd numbers. Lots of feeders going but no game cams yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PineWoodArcher View Post
                    Anyone around Water Valley yet? We have seen lots of quail and really strong herd numbers. Lots of feeders going but no game cams yet.
                    You might check out the San Angelo area thread, several guys in that area chiming in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_bonnet View Post
                      Just picked up a lease in coke county, am going Saturday to check it out. Lots of good pics on here
                      Where about is the place?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Yep general some good prospects from this year. Have you seen the 8 you shot last year yet?
                        South of Robert Lee. Haven't seen the 8 from last year yet, but this was the first card pull and the feeders have only been running for three weeks. We have a couple of deer we are looking for. That 9 may have busted his leg at some point, but he wasn't showing it when I saw him at the end of last season. He is a fighter.

Comment

I am heading to my lease today for a quick feeder check and cam card pull. Hopefully some thing to update with later.

Comment

Just south of Robert Lee off 2662. Headed down the 4th.

Comment

went out to the lease yesterday and it is getting brown quick. Even the broomweeds are starting to die. Deer still look good and had 3 bucks that have shed already. Few rain storms were popping up int he area but nothing but drops at our place. Mesquite beans are starting to come on heavy and about to start dropping.
                              The deer are hammering feed and water like I've never seen before. We have 3 times the number of different deer hitting our feeders as this time last year.
                              We have alot of culls we need to hammer on this year that evaded us last year.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1722.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	24399936

Name:	IMAG1485.jpg
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	24399937

Name:	IMAG2219.jpg
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	24399938

Name:	IMAG1090.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	24399939

Name:	PICT0918.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	24399940

Name:	PICT1498.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	24399941
                              Some random pics, few older deer, a few culls and a couple up and comer.

Comment

You know where I am at!

Comment

Working...
                                X