Houston snow today and freeze tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston snow today and freeze tonight?

Last week I mentioned some solid cold coming down this week and it did, but not the extreme cold in the graphic I posted. But the cold seems to be pushing deep into Texas, Houston reported snow along with College Station and other areas north of HOU and Houston has freeze warnings down to the coast tonight.

For the 2nd year in a row Houston has recorded snow BEFORE New York and Boston!

Dang global warming...

Down here at Hobby it is cold and 100% humidity. Miserable.

I explain this to folks up North and they do not get how much humidity plays into the dang it's cold factor.............

35 in the morning...............

Comment

Pretty wild to see graupel/snow mix on Nov 13th down here even if just for a bit!

Hopefully a look at what's to come! Maybe we can get another disturbancee to line up right with a good cold blast over the next couple of months like we had last December down here!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

We had light snow flurries with sleet 50 miles southwest of Houston with a high of 39 degrees today. Tonight calling for a low of 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Down here at Hobby it is cold and 100% humidity. Miserable.

I explain this to folks up North and they do not get how much humidity plays into the dang it's cold factor.............

35 in the morning...............
          That’s no lie Johnny! I hunted the coast one year with one of these stout northers. I’ve lived in Lubbock & the front range in Colorado and seen single digits and sub zero plenty. But that humidity and low 30’s sitting on that muddy island was pretty brutal. I was glad I had neoprene waders and felt sorry for the guys who only had breathables

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
            Pretty wild to see graupel/snow mix on Nov 13th down here even if just for a bit!

Hopefully a look at what's to come! Maybe we can get another disturbancee to line up right with a good cold blast over the next couple of months like we had last December down here!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
            Graupel- thank you. I was trying to recall that term yesterday when it those little round snow BB’s had covered my hood yesterday!

Comment

Working...
            X