This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    It’s a character issue when you represent a school. The report is it was a student.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it's substantiated, maybe. Right now it's twitter hear say. Now if the woman involved shows up and accuses Herman of something that might be worth talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Whoops

Everyone has written Texas off. They still will not mention them in the big 12 Championship talk. Its all OU and WVU and then Iowa State.

I like it. No chance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We take down an Asian girl dancing GIF? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          If it's substantiated, maybe. Right now it's twitter hear say. Now if the woman involved shows up and accuses Herman of something that might be worth talking about.
          Kinda like Cavanaugh?

Comment

Horns at 13 in the AP. Top 10 final ranking is still within reach. That would be nice. Progress.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-11-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

If nothing else, Zach Smith can probably go ahead and take the word “Coach” out of his Twitter handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                If nothing else, Zach Smith can probably go ahead and take the word “Coach” out of his Twitter handle.

He doesn't come off as a very intelligent individual...or maybe he's just hammered. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  He doesn't come off as a very intelligent individual...or maybe he's just hammered. Weird.

All the above plus he's probably in a mental breakdown state of **** where he has lost everything in his life and has nowhere else to go but down.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Kinda like Cavanaugh?

Not really, not even a substantial accuser yet.

Comment

Texas had no business moving up in the polls after last night’s game.

Comment

I think that guy has some mental health and substance abuse issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Not really, not even a substantial accuser yet.
                          So just like Kavanaugh.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                            Texas had no business moving up in the polls after last night’s game.

Kentucky shouldn’t be in the top 25 after yesterday. That’s how polls go.

Comment

Congrats to Horn and Ag this weekend!

We put the beatdown on the cranes like WVU did Frog. Didn't get to watch a whole lot of football due to the crane thumping but the thread is still going so it must have not been too bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Just a thought on the A&M QB situation. Fisher has convinced Starkel to stay with the team thru this season, then he will transfer after the season and Jimbo has Mond, not good at this point, but will recruit a 5 Star to enter and from what I understand, he has one Red Shirted that is better than both Starkel and Mond. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Guess your talking about James Foster? How do we know he’s better? Don’t know anything about them til they get out there and play, but hopefully he pans out.

Comment

Working...
                                X