Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    They got any openings???[emoji16]

I can open beers like a mother****er!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too. In fact, I make it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
      Maybe they just need a better property.

Ask anyone that hunts Mexico why they do it and see how many say they do it for the challenge. Lol
      Oh seriously man get over yourself. You've never set foot down there and have no idea, isn't that what you've said about others in reference to your ranch. That's called being a hypocrite. I know several guys you have hunted Mexico for years and have never broke 160. Guess they should all be on better properties too.

I could care less what anyone shoots on there place but dont get on here acting all passive aggressive like it's ok for you to reference other peoples hunting but if they reference yours, you get your panties in a wad. Guess I'll head down south and shoot all these 170s behind every bush.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
        Oh seriously man get over yourself. You've never set foot down there and have no idea, isn't that what you've said about others in reference to your ranch. That's called being a hypocrite. I know several guys you have hunted Mexico for years and have never broke 160. Guess they should all be on better properties too.

I could care less what anyone shoots on there place but dont get on here acting all passive aggressive like it's ok for you to reference other peoples hunting but if they reference yours, you get your panties in a wad. Guess I'll head down south and shoot all these 170s behind every bush.

You’re a real piece of work. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post

You are correct, I've never been there. That's why I don't try to tell them how to manage it. You need some serious work on you reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I'm not stirring anything, I thought we were ranting about Facebook on Texasbowhunter here......are we not?
            Keep stirrin. Never been on FB and don't plan to start. Can't see why grown people want to advertise their every move and thought and kids don't know any better.

I hunt to be in the woods. If a decent LEGAL deer comes along....shame on me if I miss.

Comment

For the record I was in no way bashing hunting in Mexico. It’s actually something I may try sometime. I have an open invitation to go any time but my wife doesn’t want me to so I don’t. She thinks it’s dangerous and I don’t completely disagree. My buddy just called me again last week and asked me to go this year. They have a great time every year and kill very big deer. I hunted with him my entire life in east Texas. We both got to a point that we could afford a better lease. He chose Mexico and I chose hill country. He kills giants every year and most years I don’t even shoot any more. I just love the Texas hill country.
              If it weren't for my resistance to paying the high prices, I'd love to lease some central Texas if for no other reason just to sit out there at sunrise. Beautiful country. Deer hunting it is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Glad I don't hunt with some of yall who shoot anything with horns and walks
                Who said anything about horns? If its brown its down around me.

Comment

WTAF. I’m gonna crawl back in my hole.

Comment

Smiley face.

Comment

it's like a bunch of old hens clucking in here.

a few months ago I defended a young lady on FB after she posted an axis doe she had shot. the others thought she killed a WT fawn and were being vicious about it..now when it comes to hunting culture it has gotten to much into just the antlers on the wall. I've heard that there are several stages of a hunter: the first stage is getting that first kill, remember yours, don't take that feeling away from someone else. the second stage it trying to fill all of your tags. the third is the trophy stage. the last is the passing it on to the younger generation.

as for management, I'm up to my eyeballs in 1-3 year old bucks this year and I'm not in an AR county so they are all legal and I want meat in the freezer.

Comment

It's amazing what can take some peoples joy. Thats awesome for that young lady!

Comment

Fb is the devil!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He’s ridiculed me personally on this forum for our management practices. It’s a property he has zero knowledge of but has a better management plan for than the group of guys that hunt it every year.
                            You know I personally felt bad about this as I would never personally attack anyone on here. Never have, so I did a little research on the thread to "Cull or not to cull" and found I never ONCE talked directly to you... not ONCE, never even quoted you even though you quoted me, in fact I was probably ignoring you.
                            It was a group conversation. and the only person I went back and forth with in a friendly manner was ttaxideremy , Tim Mutina who is a personal friend of mine. My family has know him for over 20 years.
                            What I dont appreciate is you trying to drag me through the mudd like I did something wrong. Many on that thread agreed with me... are they attacking you too? Guess so.
                            I expressed my managment plan on that thread and so did you. Who cares and move along.
                            Now others can read the thread and see where I supposedly attacked you

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              You know I personally felt bad about this as I would never personally attack anyone on here. Never have, so I did a little research on the thread to "Cull or not to cull" and found I never ONCE talked directly to you... not ONCE, never even quoted you even though you quoted me, in fact I was probably ignoring you.

It was a group conversation. and the only person I went back and forth with in a friendly manner was ttaxideremy , Tim Mutina who is a personal friend of mine. My family has know him for over 20 years.

What I dont appreciate is you trying to drag me through the mudd like I did something wrong. Many on that thread agreed with me... are they attacking you too? Guess so.

I expressed my managment plan on that thread and so did you. Who cares and move along.

Now others can read the thread and see where I supposedly attacked you

I never once said you attacked me. I wasn’t mad then and I’m not mad not. I just said you ridiculed me for my management plan. You ridiculed everyone that doesn’t let every buck live to 5.5. If you hunted where I hunt you would know why that would be terrible. You do your thing and I’ll do mine. Nothing wrong with either.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I will admit I sometimes see pictures of deer that make me cringe (i.e. young) but I always bite my tongue because it's simply not my place to say anything.

Now if it's kid or someone's first deer I will always offer up a congratulations. Someone that just picks at people for the sake of being an ******* doesn't need to call themselves a hunter.
                                I hear you. Honestly, I cringe more when I see posts of someone bragging about some high fence canned hunt megafreak that they bought a shot at. But like you, I just move onto to the next thread. If someone shoots a legal deer and they’re proud enough to post it on here, I’m not going to take any shots at them.

Comment

Working...
                                X