• Show
Clear All

Good luck Oscar!

Comment

git sum!

Comment

Geaux gettem Oscar!!!!

Comment

Good luck Oscar. Stick a good one this evening or in the morning. And then post up pics of the monster buck. Sounds like an awesome place to be hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            Good luck Oscar. Stick a good one this evening or in the morning. And then post up pics of the monster buck. Sounds like an awesome place to be hunting.
            Now that's a plan I can live with!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Been on stand 5 minutes and a spike went by at 50 yds![emoji16] wind swirl is still crazy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates for the rest of the evening?

Comment

Another spike came in from the other direction about 20 minutes after the 1st one. Nothing to thwack, but at least there was some movement.[emoji6]
                Tomorrow is start of rifle season.....hopefully it wont be super crazy around us!!![emoji33]

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Update: we saw lots of deer but nothing that either of us wanted. Rifle season kicked in and we agreed it was smart for us to back out. Heading home but definitely plan to hit Kentucky next year......with a little better planning![emoji854]

Comment

Working...
                    X