X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol repeat of freshmen year with blowing arse in the 2nd half

Mond couldn’t hit a garage door from 10 yards the last 5 mins of this game

Comment

So 12 seconds left and they throw hail mary instead of running an out or something to get them far enough down the field for Mond to get it to the endzone with his noodle? Plenty of time for 2 plays. I don't get it....

Comment

Can’t block 3 guys rushing and run around heaving hail Mary’s wasting all the clock instead of maybe a quick 25 yards to try and get into field goal position. Or a closer shot to the end zone. Idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mond isn’t smart enough to be a qb. Starkel time.

Comment

Mond is a really crappy QB. Why we haven’t switched to Starkel is beyond me.

Comment

Almost kickoff time. Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                So 12 seconds left and they throw hail mary instead of running an out or something to get them far enough down the field for Mond to get it to the endzone with his noodle? Plenty of time for 2 plays. I don't get it....

Makes no sense.

Comment

WTH is up with Jimbo not going to shake others teams hands? Straight to locker room...2x’s

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    WTH is up with Jimbo not going to shake others teams hands? Straight to locker room...2x’s

He’s trying to get into the locker room to hide all of Monds sh*t so he can’t find it and misses the bus to the airport.

Comment

Mond sucks.

80 mph pitch to williams face mask for a fumble directly leads to TD.

iNt in scoring range with 5 min leads to a TD.

Dudes garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Can’t block 3 guys rushing and run around heaving hail Mary’s wasting all the clock instead of maybe a quick 25 yards to try and get into field goal position. Or a closer shot to the end zone. Idiots

Fg does you no good down 4. With 12s they need a quick 10-15 out sideline pass then next play take the shot.

Comment

And Baylor takes down the orange aggies

Comment

Good win for the Beara!! UT's loss last week seems even more pathetic now!!

Comment

Parents said they have the yearly Alabama shirt ready so looks like I’ll be making the annual switch away for the maroon/**** brown that is A&M

Comment

Dang don't need to lose a starting CB this early in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X