Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor's feeling it...

Comment

2 games in and minor hasn't been bad, moore on the other hand has been crap for both his games. Glad to see the bats have woken up since about the 6th inning last night.

Comment

Kevin Jepsen seems to have something as well...

Comment

Nice team win.

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Comment

Rough start today. Couple of big dingers early hurts. Maybe they will chip away at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Down 5-1 in 5th.....need the bats to wake up. I'm switching back and forth between Rangers and masters tourney......

Comment

Boomstick from Gallo....7-3. Something to cheer about anyway......

Comment

Leaving a bunch of ducks on the pond today

Comment

Back to back innings with chances on the bases.....

Comment

Hamels needs to keep the ball in the yard.

Comment

Looks like they are going to miss Ohtani on the mound. Need to win a series..

Comment

I would love to see this team play UP to their capabilities. Especially against LA.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                              Looks like they are going to miss Ohtani on the mound. Need to win a series..
                              I was just listening to sports talk on the radio on the way home and they were talking about him. Apparently LAA plans to pitch him every 7 days which means every Sunday at this point. I also heard he wouldnt play the day before or after he pitches. I was hoping he would pitch against the Astros when they come to town in a few weeks so I could go watch him. I guess that wont be happening unless LAA changes their plan. The stats on this guy so far are incredible. I know it is a small sample size but man they are eye opening.

Comment

Rangers down by 3 in the 4th. Odor appears to have snapped a hammie. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                                X