Finally BHO is named in the scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    All Obama did was create this thick black cloud over the U.S. during his presidency, which is finally clearing away.
    Fatherless and marinated his whole upbringing in hate and envy. All he knew to do is to spread the only thing he knows....hate and envy.
    Obama didn't grow up in America therefore he never grasped the American values. He grew up in 3rd world country , in a communist household, and that's what he knew and believed. And you're right every third world shiitthole hates America and what we stand for

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      All Obama did was create this thick black cloud over the U.S. during his presidency, which is finally clearing away.
      Fatherless and marinated his whole upbringing in hate and envy. All he knew to do is to spread the only thing he knows....hate and envy.
      Yep. He created one big venomous snake that was and still is poisoning this country..
      The head of that snake needs to be chopped off....
      Lock him up in GITMO and throw away the key.. That's where terrorists belong..

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Obama didn't grow up in America therefore he never grasped the American values. He grew up in 3rd world country , in a communist household, and that's what he knew and believed. And you're right every third world shiitthole hates America and what we stand for
        well said , and he still manipulates what is going on in U.S. politics to this day with out a doubt.
        if anyone thinks that he didn't know what was going on before the U.S. election and approved it; well then you have to have some dain bramage.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Yep. He created one big venomous snake that was and still is poisoning this country..
          The head of that snake needs to be chopped off....
          Lock him up in GITMO and throw away the key.. That's where terrorists belong..
          Maybe that's why he wanted GITMO shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            well said , and he still manipulates what is going on in U.S. politics to this day with out a doubt.
            if anyone thinks that he didn't know what was going on before the U.S. election and approved it; well then you have to have some dain bramage.
            I dee what you sid there!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              I dee what you sid there!
              Yep

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Not sure why this is even a thing. I mean, i want them all to go down for their crimes too, but do you really think any big players are going to jail? There will be a fall guy(s) and it will all be swept under the rug as usual.
                I have zero faith in our government to handle anything anymore.

And if they do go down, it will be to one of those fluffy retirement homes like the celebrities go to.
                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                At some point "the people" need to take charge on their own then. I think we're past that time. It's absurd how far past the line we are yet nothing happens.

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Nope I don't. What I would like to see at the least, is for them to plea out ( in essence pleading guilty, and all the upper minions to go to jail.
                It would be nice to have a higher up nailed down and make that one talk for a plea out. The rest get no deals. As long as the squealer isn't O or Hillary

Comment

Now that all this is coming out, I really want Trump , during a televised speech, to say,

"If you like your legacy, you can keep your legacy"

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    At some point "the people" need to take charge on their own then. I think we're past that time. It's absurd how far past the line we are yet nothing happens.
                    I agree, but other than an all out revolution what can we do? There isn't a single "prepared person" that I know that wants war on our own soil, especially not with each other.

We can't get rid of the politicians fast enough, or at all in some cases, and they end up staying for life terms. During that time the world around them evolves and changes but their views do not. So after a few years of spouting the same rhetoric they are less than useless. Term limits across the board for politicians would be a start. As well as a "get the heck out" age limit of 60.

To be honest though one of the biggest problems is this. The political elite and uber wealthy are for sure above the law. Only way around that is to have a judicial system that is membered by individuals that aren't afraid to step into that inferno and put guilty people where they belong. Right now there isn't anyone that can/will do that.

Richard.

Comment

It would be nice to have a higher up nailed down and make that one talk for a plea out. The rest get no deals. As long as the squealer isn't O or Hillary
                      Be patient. This isn't big, it's HUGE. investigations take time especially one of this magnitude. It was a plot to exonerate Hillary of obvious crimes and frame the POTUS of false crimes. People are going to jail.

Edit to add - It's also being said that this is the tip of the ice berg and there is a lot more to come.
                      Last edited by Clay C; 02-08-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Be patient. This isn't big, it's HUGE. investigations take time especially one of this magnitude. It was a plot to exonerate Hillary of obvious crimes and frame the POTUS of false crimes. People are going to jail.

Edit to add - It's also being said that this is the tip of the ice berg and there is a lot more to come.
                        I hope you're right but I'm not holding my breath.

Ever since Bill straight face lied to the American people after using a cigar and getting other things done IN the oval office and zero happened to him I lost faith.

And then there has been countless crimes Hillary has done with everyone ignoring also.

We shall see. It will just take a snowball affect to get going and then momentum will take it's course.

Comment

This fits...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7GGpMkRTo"]Are the Good Times Really Over (I Wish a Buck Was Still Silver) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I agree...
                            They should put the squeeze on slick Willy. He knows it all.. As long as it isn't Barry or Hillary who get to plea out I'm good.. Barry Hussein has done more damage financially, politically and socially, to this country, than any single person ever has.. Or group of people... He was and is a terrorist.
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 02-08-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

I would like to believe that but I don’t think anything will happen. With a whole political party, national media and several billionaires to protect and deflect for these people I pretty much think nothing will come of all this. There doesn’t seem to be any more right or wrong in the government anymore. It’s all this party vs that party and regardless of what evidence comes out they are always yelling which hunt and baseless claims and people believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                I agree...
                                They should put the squeeze on slick Willy. He knows it all.. As long as it isn't Barry or Hillary who get to plea out I'm good.. Barry Hussein has done more damage financially, politically and socially, to this country, than any single person ever has.. Or group of people... He was and is a terrorist.
                                Yep! TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X