No announcement yet.

Which dumb phone had the best camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad just upgraded his old flip phone to a newer model flip. ATT store here in Round Rock still carries new ones. Salesman said with Sun City Georgetown so close by that ATT will keep flip phones for the older generation for years to come. Too much profit in the service for those older folks not to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've had the same Casio flip for over 3 years now, with camera and I know how to use it. No internet. Calls and text only, $30 a month. Don't even want a smart phone. And I ain't 60.

Comment

Originally posted by perryr View Post
        Are you doing the AT&T next plan?

My wife's phone is on the next plan.
        Mines not.

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
        You need a new provider not a new phone. Which one are you using?

AT&T, it works at the lease.
        One buddy has sprint I believe he gets spotty other buddy has Verizon he gets nothing.
        I know we go to get away from it all so why need cell at deer lease.....

Between satellite tv and cell phones it's a car payment or vacation money....

Someone said something about old eyes, mine are getting there faster than i want to admit....
        I'll be 46 this summer

Comment

THE CONVOY is a good phone

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            All I seem to do on my iPhone is TBH.
            Thinking of getting a flip phone.
            Need to take decent pictures of reports needed to send to customer.
            If you were looking to see in document, I use an app called Scanner Pro. It create a PDF file and I cannot tell any different than when we scan them on an actual scanner at work. It lines up, squares up the shot for you.

It beats just taking a picture. It actually looks like a professional document.

Comment

My wife's phone is on the next plan.
              Mines not.

AT&T, it works at the lease.
              One buddy has sprint I believe he gets spotty other buddy has Verizon he gets nothing.
              I know we go to get away from it all so why need cell at deer lease.....

Between satellite tv and cell phones it's a car payment or vacation money....

Someone said something about old eyes, mine are getting there faster than i want to admit....
              I'll be 46 this summer

What's the plan?

I have at&t 4 phones all new iPhones and unlimited data for 300. They have a good deal on the unlimited data plan going now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's the plan?

I have at&t 4 phones all new iPhones and unlimited data for 300. They have a good deal on the unlimited data plan going now

Out of curiosity, what model iPhone do you have and what capacity?

Comment

I have the 7 with 64gb

Just looked and it's the 120

Last edited by Hookem84; 02-23-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

What's the plan?

20 gig unlimited talk/text 2 lines maybe 3 not sure how IPads classified.
                    It's gone up over $50/month with the iPad. I turned the cell service off in settings last week.
                    The iPad has multiple Bible apps with commentaries, dictionaries etc on it. I also use it to view and share trail cam pictures.

With the unlimited plan you loose the ability to use your phone as a hot spot or USB Modem.
                    I use it as USB modem for my laptop which I use to research lessons for my Men's Bible Study and AWANA games.

Comment

My pop still has a Motorola Razor. Best flip phone ever made imo.

Comment

20 gig unlimited talk/text 2 lines maybe 3 not sure how IPads classified.
                        It's gone up over $50/month with the iPad. I turned the cell service off in settings last week.
                        The iPad has multiple Bible apps with commentaries, dictionaries etc on it. I also use it to view and share trail cam pictures.

With the unlimited plan you loose the ability to use your phone as a hot spot or USB Modem.
                        I use it as USB modem for my laptop which I use to research lessons for my Men's Bible Study and AWANA games.

Yea I knew about not being able to use the hot spot but never really used it anyways.

We had the 30 gig before this plan for right around 300 but would always go over so it was a no brainer for us.

We always just watch for at&t's commercials and see if they have any promotions going.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          I have 4 iphones on Verizon and still only pay about $240 a month
                          That's pretty good. I have two iPhone 7+ on my plan and pay 275.00 per month. With Verizon

Comment

Originally posted by perryr View Post
                            Out of curiosity, what model iPhone do you have and what capacity?

IPhone 4 8 gig
                            I 6s + 16 g I think..,

Comment

My phone bill is only $34 (plus 29 for my iPhone 7 plus). Granted Im still on my dads plan, and we have 7 lines with all his business stuff. 365 is excessive.

Comment

IPhone 4 8 gig
                                I 6s + 16 g I think..,
                                This maybe a dumb question but have you looked into overage charges or gone line by line on your bill? Are you connecting to wifi when possible? Do you stream music/movies? Are you paying for insurance and or protection plans? Something is definitely wrong with you bill for two phones.

Comment

Working...
                                X