Nov 4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nov 4th?

Do you actually think anything material or widespread will happen?

I don't, except maybe a skirmish or 2 started by some sheeple easily manipulated by social media....

Then again, I don't plan on leaving the house unarmed that day either, with some extra ammo in tow as well.

Odd they would pick a Saturday, it's not like they have jobs to schedule around

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Do you actually think anything material or widespread will happen?

I don't, except maybe a skirmish or 2 started by some sheeple easily manipulated by social media....

Then again, I don't plan on leaving the house unarmed that day either, with some extra ammo in tow as well.

Odd they would pick a Saturday, it's not like they have jobs to schedule around

I'll be enjoying the woods and outdoors!

Comment

I think we will see a couple of small unorganized protest as well as a little bit of property destruction from the terds. Nothing major.

Comment

No idea something was supposed to happen on my wife's bday......lol.[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here. I find it interesting they picked the opening day of deer season to plan their shenanigans.

Nonetheless, I will have extra weaponry with me in the event things go awry. I bought a missile launcher at Bass Pro and I'm looking for an excuse to use it.

Comment

I know for a fact there will be "Bedlam" that day - I will be ready to witness it!

Comment

What did I miss?? somethin' spos'd ta be goin' down on da 4th? What's tha 0-K shun?

Comment

odds are a few of those antifa folks are going to need an ER

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  odds are a few of those antifa folks are going to need an ER
                  jail cell too, right after the e.r.

Comment

What's up? Haven't heard anything.

Comment

Antifa is planning to start America's second civil war on the 4th.

Comment

Hit 'em in the cods with a bean bag round. That seemed to work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Antifa is planning to start America's second civil war on the 4th.
                          Oh, gottcha... Well then I see why they have to have it on a Saturday... otherwise anyone else who'd care enough to fight with them would be a work! At least this way, they might actually have someone who cares to fight with... though, it likely won't go the way they think it will if real workin' people show up...Liable to be a short fight... last just long enough for their dumbass to hit the ground...

Comment

Just bought my grenade launcher to attach to my automatic assault rifle of death. Can't wait to see this thing fire grenades full auto. Just ordered the new 25 ft diameter kill zone grenades. Should be here tomorrow. Free shipping from brownells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the story.

Notice this isn't an accredited website, but not satire that I can seem
                              ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office. [ynw] According to two ANTIFA-based websites, plans are being made to end the “Trump/Pence regime” via acts of violence and terrorism across the United States. Don’t be caught flatfooted. Call your congressman, senator, sheriff,...

Comment

Working...
                              X