• Show
Clear All

More Game Warden Field Notes

More Game Warden Field Notes

Oh man
    I hope jaycar made the cut

Well dang
    He will be in it one of these times
    Last edited by Sparkles; 02-17-2015, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Always a good read!!!!

Comment

THanks for posting. This kid blows my mind on how lazy and dumb.
        Dumping Grounds
        Right after dealing with the residential burglary alarm, the Scurry/Garza County game warden noticed several white trash bags dumped alongside a remote county road. While inspecting the contents, a local landowner stopped and said he had seen several similar bags at another location not far away. Upon further inspection, receipts and old mail from the trash confirmed that all eight of the trash bags found had originated from one residence. After visiting with the individual whose name appeared in the bags, the warden determined the individual’s 17-year-old son had been illegally dumping the trash rather than driving it to his grandmother’s house to dispose of it. After a lengthy discussion with the young man, the warden ensured the trash had been cleaned up and the young man was educated through citations on Texas’s illegal dumping laws.

Comment

Still no Deer cleaning in Wal-Mart Parking Lot. I'm sure they are still trying to write this one up without bust'in a gut.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
            THanks for posting. This kid blows my mind on how lazy and dumb.
            Dumping Grounds
            Right after dealing with the residential burglary alarm, the Scurry/Garza County game warden noticed several white trash bags dumped alongside a remote county road. While inspecting the contents, a local landowner stopped and said he had seen several similar bags at another location not far away. Upon further inspection, receipts and old mail from the trash confirmed that all eight of the trash bags found had originated from one residence. After visiting with the individual whose name appeared in the bags, the warden determined the individual’s 17-year-old son had been illegally dumping the trash rather than driving it to his grandmother’s house to dispose of it. After a lengthy discussion with the young man, the warden ensured the trash had been cleaned up and the young man was educated through citations on Texas’s illegal dumping laws.
            This happened near my house a few years ago. I noticed several bags of trash thrown in the creek on our property. I opened up one of the bags and there were about 200 flyers from Mary Kay with a ladies information on it. Turns out she had told her kid to take the trash and put in in a dumpster in town (would have been quicker than where he actually dumped it) but he took a joyride and dumped it by my house.

Called the sheriffs department and just a little bit later he was down in the creek picking all of it up.

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
              Still no Deer cleaning in Wal-Mart Parking Lot. I'm sure they are still trying to write this one up without bust'in a gut.
              Not possible.

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Its sad that people in these stories are allowed to vote....

Comment

They cant have two Belton residents in the field notes at the same time. Prob saving best for last

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                      They cant have two Belton residents in the field notes at the same time. Prob saving best for last
                      Your day is coming

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Love reading these.

Comment

Game wardens deal with a lot of Idiots

Comment

Working...
                            X