Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful buck for sure.

Comment

I miss that area so much. I used to spend a lot of my deer season up there! Hope everything works out or this clown gets what he deserves. Either way that is a beautiful deer.

Comment

A gorgeous buck, I hope the story has a good ending.

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

Not sure how this one will play out but as soon as pics starting circulating around like crazy I’ve been saying he would get poached. Easily accessible and well known where he was

Still hope it’s legit and not another big confiscated deer here like the airport buck

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Not sure how this one will play out but as soon as pics starting circulating around like crazy I’ve been saying he would get poached. Easily accessible and well known where he was

Still hope it’s legit and not another big confiscated deer here like the airport buck
              I was hoping to be able to find the buck, and see if I could get some pics. I have a thing for droptines. I was able to find the airport buck and get some pics of him the year before he was shot. He was in Spring Creek Marina and was busted up pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                I think in the city limits it is 5 acres to bow hunt.
                10 acres

Comment

From the looks of that mullet, I'm gonna have to say guilty as charged![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That pic with the pipe fence looks like the state park

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      That pic with the pipe fence looks like the state park
                      Glenna near Pentecostal Church

Comment

Heck of a deer for sure, hope the dude didnt break the law to kill it. Would be a shame.

Comment

Big horns will make people do stupid things. From my understanding the area he was hanging in would make it almost impossible to not be poached unless he traveled a pretty good distance.

Comment

Discharging a furearm in the city limits is against the law. I'm betting this will not turn out good for the guy. Great buck. Once in a lifetime free range buck.

Comment

Great deer. Hope he gets a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Discharging a furearm in the city limits is against the law. I'm betting this will not turn out good for the guy. Great buck. Once in a lifetime free range buck.
                                So if you have a 200 acres within the city limits, you can't discharge firearm on it? I'm not arguing, just genuinely want know.

Comment

Working...
                                X