$5,000 reward for help to find dog killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$5,000 reward for help to find dog killer

Beaus owners are friends of my wife. Both Cass and Jen are like many here and love the outdoors, and their pets. Some coward shot their beloved lab who like most, wouldnt hurt a fly. If any our conroe/MOCO area people hear or know anything I can put you in touch with the family or you can PM me.

Thanks

“It’s been devastating, just the fact that knowing we live in a world where somebody would actually shoot somebody’s pet somebody’s lab, somebody’s family,” said Cass Coroiescu.

What a pos! I hope they find out who did it!

Comment

So the dog was shot? They never actually said but that's what was implied.

Worthless people running around the world...

Comment

man that's sad deal, hoop they find them.

Comment

Killing a harmless dog should be a Felony ...There is a lot of people in the world that just SUCK

Comment

That sucks

Comment

That makes me sick

Comment

Cass and Jenn are both good friends of mine.

That dog was sure one of a kind. Here’s my old dog and theirs back a few years ago. Hope they are both chasing ducks in the heavens now.

Comment

Hope they catch them.

Comment

I have owned hounds my whole life and would never shoot a dog unless it was about to harm someone. I don't shoot dogs (stray or not)on the hunting lease or anywhere else. With that said people are sure quick to condemn someone and hang them from the highest tree not knowing anything of the situation.
                    I hope and pray this family finds the truth in what happened to their dog.

Comment

I hope they catch the perpetrator.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                        Killing a harmless dog should be a Felony ...There is a lot of people in the world that just SUCK
                        If I am not mistaken cruelty to amimals is a felony. Shooting a dog qualifies as cruelty

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                          If I am not mistaken cruelty to amimals is a felony. Shooting a dog qualifies as cruelty

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us
                          Awesome wasn't sure on the shooting of a Dog..

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            Cass and Jenn are both good friends of mine.

That dog was sure one of a kind. Here’s my old dog and theirs back a few years ago. Hope they are both chasing ducks in the heavens now.

Im sure they are. And that pic of Beau is one of many that way. Seems Jenn is always dressing up a critter

Comment

$5000 may jog someone's memory. Hope he gets justice

Comment

Working...
                              X