Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #51
Daddy D
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Liberty Hill
Hunt In: Texas & Oklahoma
Default

Hey MacDaddy...your Buckeyes better watch out for Minnesota. Them Gopher boys can play.
Daddy D is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 04:01 PM   #52
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Oklahoma loses Trey Sermon and Kenneth Mann for the season. I know OU is loaded depth wise but still a big blow to them. No other injuries were updated today.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 04:15 PM   #53
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Its been over 30 days....I guess you have converted
Haven't put forth the effort to change it. If it sucked I would.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #54
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
All this banter from fans of teams that are not even in the same state or conference. Y'all may not even play each other. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Stopped to eat lunch at your bbq joint. We were very underwhelmed and come to find out that you cook with a pellet smoker. Expected more from The BBQ Expert of TBH
Attached Images
 
.243 WSSM is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 05:21 PM   #55
Daddy D
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Liberty Hill
Hunt In: Texas & Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Oklahoma loses Trey Sermon and Kenneth Mann for the season. I know OU is loaded depth wise but still a big blow to them. No other injuries were updated today.
What position did Mann play?
Daddy D is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #56
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .243 WSSM View Post
Stopped to eat lunch at your bbq joint. We were very underwhelmed and come to find out that you cook with a pellet smoker. Expected more from The BBQ Expert of TBH
There's a bunch of bbq experts on here. I rarely post on those threads anymore because people get so butthurt. I did the other day and guess what happened?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 05:23 PM   #57
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy d View Post
what position did mann play?


sr rs dt
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 05:31 PM   #58
TildenHunter
Pope & Young
 
TildenHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
and tOSU offense is better than LSU.....yall just dont get to see them play
but the difference is on defense I agree....

This defense will shut down anyone, and Chase will be back next week hopefully after the NCAA gets done screwing him a little more
False!

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21

Looks LSU actually has the better offense......It is extremely close but total Offense, LSU is #4 and tOSU is #5. It is toss up and I would call them even....but in no way does tOSU qualify as a better overall offense.
TildenHunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 05:47 PM   #59
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
There's a bunch of bbq experts on here. I rarely post on those threads anymore because people get so butthurt. I did the other day and guess what happened?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You must be talking about all the SEC honks
.243 WSSM is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 06:25 PM   #60
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
False!



https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21



Looks LSU actually has the better offense......It is extremely close but total Offense, LSU is #4 and tOSU is #5. It is toss up and I would call them even....but in no way does tOSU qualify as a better overall offense.
Now look at defensive team stats...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM   #61
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Lsu is in talks with contract extensions for the ex saints equipment manager we hired..., kudos to him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 07:28 PM   #62
PYBUCK
Ten Point
 
PYBUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rankin, Tx
Hunt In: Upton County
Default

Wow the fan over confidence on here is thru the roof this week. Hope some heads will still fit thru their door.

Hook em
PYBUCK is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 08:32 PM   #63
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17ncs View Post





Here you got Paul.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ice is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 08:52 PM   #64
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

https://twitter.com/sicem365/status/...968006144?s=21

Get fired up! Is it Gameday yet?
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 08:56 PM   #65
TildenHunter
Pope & Young
 
TildenHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Now look at defensive team stats...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


Look at what I put in bold. Offense.....not defense. Also I donít hang my hat on SEC but I will say look at who we have played and look at strength of schedule. We have played the #1 schedule thus far. Nobody ever said anything about Defense, keep fishing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TildenHunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 08:58 PM   #66
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Man I'm a huge fan of gangsta rap and other 80s-90s stuff but that was terrible.



Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 08:59 PM   #67
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Man I'm a huge fan of gangsta rap and other 80s-90s stuff but that was terrible.



Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


I could take or leave the music. I figure itís for the ďkidsĒ. Content was good.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #68
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
Look at what I put in bold. Offense.....not defense. Also I donít hang my hat on SEC but I will say look at who we have played and look at strength of schedule. We have played the #1 schedule thus far. Nobody ever said anything about Defense, keep fishing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So because you didn't say anything about defense it has nothing to do with who the best team is? Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:08 PM   #69
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Wait/what?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #70
Jeremy
Ten Point
 
Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Hunt In: Coryell County
Default 2019 College Football Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Wait/what?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


You know better than to bring Sagarin in here and use it!! SEC calls those opinions! LOL

On a side note. Baylor moved up 4 spots after winning in Ft Worth.
Jeremy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:13 PM   #71
TildenHunter
Pope & Young
 
TildenHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
So because you didn't say anything about defense it has nothing to do with who the best team is? Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


No it doesnít because he said tOSU has a better Offense. I just said that was false.

I never said anything about better team or anything else disparaging of tOSU. Just said it was a false statement. Good lord man. Reading is your friend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TildenHunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #72
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

A Vegas calculator has tOSU -5 over LSU as a way too early evaluator.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:24 PM   #73
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
A Vegas calculator has tOSU -5 over LSU as a way too early evaluator.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Vegas also has Clemson and tOSU as the best odds to win the title right now.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:33 PM   #74
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .243 WSSM View Post
We braved the 8 degree windchill and 48 mph wind for one more crane hunt. Great hunts but the the football for us didn't work out too well. Hope Frog doesn't get buried under the tortillas at Jones stadium Saturday
That looks like good times
thegrouse is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 09:58 PM   #75
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
False!

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21

Looks LSU actually has the better offense......It is extremely close but total Offense, LSU is #4 and tOSU is #5. It is toss up and I would call them even....but in no way does tOSU qualify as a better overall offense.

I have watched every game.....I can honestly say I don't believe any starters have played a 4th qtr yet....certainly not at position players.....maybe I missed a play or 2 if they have.....

Offensive ratings are skewed......

Remember these 3 names

Young
Fields
Dobbins

Oh and 3 DBs that will probably go in 1st round in draft...

I didn't think this defense would be better without Bosa
It is !

Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-11-2019 at 09:59 PM. Reason: .
MacDaddy67 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 10:04 PM   #76
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Ohio = yankees



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 10:14 PM   #77
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Your QB is a Yankee....

Jus sayn
MacDaddy67 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 10:17 PM   #78
Alta
Four Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Markham, Tx; Mississippi
Default

Finally making it to College Station for the game this weekend. We have season tickets and this will be the first game we make it to this year due to kids sports. Looking forward to the tailgating with family.
Alta is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 10:26 PM   #79
Olphart
Ten Point
 
Olphart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brazos County
Hunt In: My backyard!
Default

Supposed to warm up to 62 after a 35 degree sunrise, and sunny!
Olphart is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 10:30 PM   #80
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Vegas also has Clemson and tOSU as the best odds to win the title right now.
Yep. I feel a lot of people are dismissing Clemson because of their light schedule and their close call with NC. Mistake.
curtintex is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #81
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Your QB is a Yankee....

Jus sayn


What?

Whose?
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 11:01 PM   #82
Cajun Blake
Associate Sponsor
 
Cajun Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SW Louisiana
Hunt In: public & pvt land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Your QB is a Yankee....

Jus sayn
No heís not Einstein ... Brockís QB is from San Antonio

Youíre so swole up with Buc-nuts you donít even pay attention to your responses.
Cajun Blake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #83
JeffK
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default

So when did RLB change his username and became a buckeye. Lol
JeffK is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-11-2019, 11:55 PM   #84
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
No it doesnít because he said tOSU has a better Offense. I just said that was false.

I never said anything about better team or anything else disparaging of tOSU. Just said it was a false statement. Good lord man. Reading is your friend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate tOSU. Say all the disparaging things you like.

You totally missed the point. On paper the offenses are basically even. I said now look at the defenses. Ohio State's is better statistically. Statistics give them the edge, on paper.

It's not rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-12-2019 at 12:01 AM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 12:18 AM   #85
.243 WSSM
Ten Point
 
.243 WSSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Metromess, TX
Hunt In: Fannin Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouse View Post
That looks like good times
Yessir. Almost as fun as your upland hunt adventures
.243 WSSM is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 01:31 AM   #86
17ncs
Pope & Young
 
17ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

And so it begins with Black Ice.
On deck ABCDJ

Name:  49556629-C7A9-4D02-865B-48104EC35060.jpeg
Views: 189
Size:  65.2 KB
17ncs is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 05:31 AM   #87
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
What?

Whose?


He didnít look closely at the Ice bath pic in my avatar


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 06:23 AM   #88
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17ncs View Post
And so it begins with Black Ice.
On deck ABCDJ

Attachment 979961
Thatís how I feel after a cup of coffee does its magic before heading to the deer stand.
Bayouboy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 06:31 AM   #89
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

All of you doubted LSU from the very beginning. Even many of the LSU faithful just before the Texas game. This team is special. CEH and Burreaux are special. Not many like that come around in a lifetime. This team would BTH out of Bucky. And, Fields would be running for his life. He would be about as affective as he was at Ga..
Bayouboy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 07:04 AM   #90
Slew
Pope & Young
 
Slew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lindale, TX
Hunt In: nowhere close to home
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17ncs View Post
And so it begins with Black Ice.

On deck ABCDJ



Attachment 979961

That's beautiful! One last day in the woods then back to work! Gotta cape out a devil sheep once it gets above freezing!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slew is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 07:05 AM   #91
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
No heís not Einstein ... Brockís QB is from San Antonio



Youíre so swole up with Buc-nuts you donít even pay attention to your responses.

swole up with Buc-Nuts



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 07:26 AM   #92
EastTexasMan
Pope & Young
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: East Texas - Pop Up blind & Old Mexico
Default 2019 College Football Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
All of you doubted LSU from the very beginning. Even many of the LSU faithful just before the Texas game. This team is special. CEH and Burreaux are special. Not many like that come around in a lifetime. This team would BTH out of Bucky. And, Fields would be running for his life. He would be about as affective as he was at Ga..


Hey, my pre season bold prediction was LSU would beat bama in Tuscaloosa.... youíre welcome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EastTexasMan is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 07:56 AM   #93
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
swole up with Buc-Nuts



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're absolutely right.....I don't pay attention to any of yall's teams....and couldn't care less about it....

Buck nuts fever is gripping......

Them buck nuts are gonna run all over LSU and when Joe gets destroyed its gonna be really fun watching you Tiger lovers cry in your beer....

pfffffttttt....your defense isn't that good, in case you haven't watched
MacDaddy67 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 08:37 AM   #94
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Well, just getting back to the real world after a few days of smacking birds in the high plains. Congrats to all of the winners last week, including the Big 12 for keeping BU's perfect record entact I guess their record should actually say 7-0 with 2 wins gifted to them by officiating and replay

On to Tech this week, I'm sure TCU will snatch a loss from the hands of victory somehow!
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #95
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Make the yankee go away!
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 09:15 AM   #96
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Well, just getting back to the real world after a few days of smacking birds in the high plains. Congrats to all of the winners last week, including the Big 12 for keeping BU's perfect record entact I guess their record should actually say 7-0 with 2 wins gifted to them by officiating and replay



On to Tech this week, I'm sure TCU will snatch a loss from the hands of victory somehow!
There was another like call in OT that went TCUs way. If the league was really up to no good that one hand down TD would have went Baylor's way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 09:23 AM   #97
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
There was another like call in OT that went TCUs way. If the league was really up to no good that one hand down TD would have went Baylor's way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It was a legal catch and took like 20 seconds to confirm. I was just kidding anyways, TCU had their chances and didn't capitalize. That call by the replay booth probably put the nail in the coffin for Cumbie as they couldn't punch it in from the 1 and a half on 1st and goal. So there was some positive to come from it!
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 09:23 AM   #98
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
Make the yankee go away!
He's out of control, lol
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 09:26 AM   #99
TildenHunter
Pope & Young
 
TildenHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I hate tOSU. Say all the disparaging things you like.

You totally missed the point. On paper the offenses are basically even. I said now look at the defenses. Ohio State's is better statistically. Statistics give them the edge, on paper.

It's not rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


I never disagree with that. That is why i put in bold in my original quote ďoffenseĒ. I wasnít talking about defense. I even said, pretty much a wash on offense but they are not statistically better then LSU.

I wasnít talking about Defense. I never claimed otherwise. You just canít help it when you are wrong.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TildenHunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 11-12-2019, 10:08 AM   #100
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default Heisman front runner

He wont win it, because its basically a QB award and really a joke...but this man is the best player in football.....
He is being compared with Julius Peppers and Clowney.....but with heart
Attached Images
 
MacDaddy67 is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com