Geaux Tigers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tulsa!

Tied it up in the 4th vs UCF.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Elephants by 21, book it!
              Go away and come back when your team is relevant. That probably means forever. Maybe if you are lucky there will be a thread for Arky, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Ms. St, Tn., and all you other perineal SEC bottom dwellers that belong in the Sun Belt.

Book that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Go away and come back when your team is relevant. That probably means forever. Maybe if you are lucky there will be a thread for Arky, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Ms. St, Tn., and all you other perineal SEC bottom dwellers that belong in the Sun Belt.

Book that!
                The Razorbacks have not lost many more in a reaux than another team that could benefit from going to the Sun Belt and maybe win a championship.

Comment

Bucees stop for ice and gas then back on the road! Arrow flinging time! Feels weird with the fish biting but glad to go to the woods!

It's Gameday!! Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    The Razorbacks have not lost many more in a reaux than another team that could benefit from going to the Sun Belt and maybe win a championship.
                    Tee Nicky’s most epic meltdown will occur today. This game may even put one foot out the door for Tee Nicky. He will realize that the Shrimp Boat Captain is taking over. Nothing like watching Tee Nicky fall apart with Coca Cola on one side and Dasani on the other. Pawl FBomb will be epic on Monday. Gumps will be burning down trailer parks and smashing meth labs. POTUS is going to get to witness a Korn Dog BTH out of a pachyderm in person!

Geaux Tigahs!!!

We Comin’ Baw!
                    And, We Ain’t Back’n Down!

Comment

Tee Nicky’s most epic meltdown will occur today. This game may even put one foot out the door for Tee Nicky. He will realize that the Shrimp Boat Captain is taking over. Nothing like watching Tee Nicky fall apart with Coca Cola on one side and Dasani on the other. Pawl FBomb will be epic on Monday. Gumps will be burning down trailer parks and smashing meth labs. POTUS is going to get to witness a Korn Dog BTH out of a pachyderm in person!

Geaux Tigahs!!!

We Comin’ Baw!

Comment

Originally posted by bayouboy View Post
                        tee nicky’s most epic meltdown will occur today. This game may even put one foot out the door for tee nicky. He will realize that the shrimp boat captain is taking over. Nothing like watching tee nicky fall apart with coca cola on one side and dasani on the other. Pawl fbomb will be epic on monday. Gumps will be burning down trailer parks and smashing meth labs. Potus is going to get to witness a korn dog bth out of a pachyderm in person!

Geaux tigahs!!!

We comin’ baw!
                        And, we ain’t back’n down!

[ATTACH]979619[/ATTACH]

Comment

I won't see a play of that game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Geaux Tigahs!!!

We Comin’ Baw!
                            !!
                            Last edited by RLB; 11-09-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Nice MAGA sign with Alabama A's at Gameday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Bayouboy covered the fly-by's on the prediction front....

I'll just say that this Tiger team looks better than any LSU team in recent memory and has the tools to compete in this game. Defense has been improving lately, but needs to turn up another notch. I think Coach O will have the boys ready to play.

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Working...
                                X