Broadhead Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadhead Prices

Seems like all of the companies have collaborated and decided that $40 per pack is the market price. I just can't bring myself to value a broadhead at $12-15. Anyone found a decent broadhead for less than $10 each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to Walmart about 2 weeks ago and cleaned up on NAP spitfires and Schwackers for $9/pack. There’s deals out there just have to find them.

Comment

NAP Shockwave. Magnus Stingers and Buzzcuts.

Comment

Muzzy 3blade with trocar tip and replaceable blades. Blades bend but easily replaceable and theyve cut, penetrated and flown well for me.

Comment

I was just shopping Nanooks at $119 for a 3 pack. Tough to swallow but I think it the way I’m going to go.

Comment

$119.00 ? Or $11.90? That had to b a typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              I was just shopping Nanooks at $119 for a 3 pack. Tough to swallow but I think it the way I’m going to go.
              I talked to a guy the other day that has like 20 kills with one nanook. So I’m guessing as long as you don’t loose or break on rocks. You should have it for a long time.

Comment

On our lease you are just as likely to ruin a head on a shot as not. Rocks grow better than the grass. I'll use an expensive head on a trophy buck. Even doe. Pigs get knock offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                  $119.00 ? Or $11.90? That had to b a typo.
                  Nope.

$119.00 for a 3 pack!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post
                    Seems like all of the companies have collaborated and decided that $40 per pack is the market price. I just can't bring myself to value a broadhead at $12-15. Anyone found a decent broadhead for less than $10 each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Ya walmart has Allen brand and I have killed plenty with them but they are one and done I have reused my PX2's many times so in the long run my $30 broadheads have already paid for themselves.

Comment

Slick Trick.....shoot Arrowsmith a pm.

Comment

I have been buying Muzzy 3 blade. replaceable blades and can get them on ebay new for < $5 each.

Comment

I only use a broadhead once and hang it on the wall. I hang the arrow on the wall too. It gets pretty expensive it is what I have always done.

Comment

Slick trick magnums. Good quality, tough, and fairly priced.

Comment

Working...
                            X