No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mistake. I didn't see that one lol. I will post on here when I am not drinking I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      My mistake. I didn't see that one lol. I will post on here when I am not drinking I guess.
      Yeah, get outta here. We trying to have a serious conversation about killing tree rats

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
        Yeah, get outta here. We trying to have a serious conversation about killing tree rats

My bad dog [emoji1306]

Comment

And with bows too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            And with bows too!!!
            Except you're trying to kill them with nuts.... which is twistedly ironic if you ask me. what giveth life, taketh life away

Comment

And with bows too!!!

I wonder if I could hit a tree rat with a bow. Naaaaaa. I doubt it.

Comment

Except you're trying to kill them with nuts.... which is twistedly ironic if you ask me. what giveth life, taketh life away
                DAAAANG!!!! I never thought about that. Here's a nut!!! Oh and wash it down with a couple washers!!!

They are wing nuts. You know what squirrels say about wing nuts? They give you wings

Comment

DAAAANG!!!! I never thought about that. Here's a nut!!! Oh and wash it down with a couple washers!!!

They are wing nuts. You know what squirrels say about wing nuts? They give you wings

Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    I wonder if I could hit a tree rat with a bow. Naaaaaa. I doubt it.
                    I am embarrassed to say that I have never hit a tree rat with a compound bow. And it wasn't for a lack of trying a half a dozen times.

I have yet to try one without the sights and do-dads. I am mentally prepared that it won't be easy.

Comment

oh wait... there aren't any washers... I pulled those off when I realized I didn't need them to get to an ideal weight. Anywhoo....

Comment

My first official kill with a bow was a squirrel under a feeder at 25 yards. The slick trick unzipped him, it was gruesome

Comment

I am embarrassed to say that I have never hit a tree rat with a compound bow. And it wasn't for a lack of trying a half a dozen times.

I have yet to try one without the sights and do-dads. I am mentally prepared that it won't be easy.

I bet it will be hard. I have seen them jump an arrow coming at the at 295 fps.

Comment

was tree rat season all of May????

Comment

was tree rat season all of May????
                              Yes sir, all of May.

Comment

Now you know you're using it in the wrong context. As eddie said last year, he loses 95 lbs every time he takes a dmack.
                                Yeah, I topped out at 385. My Dr. told me how lucky I was that at 54 years old and 385 lbs., my cholesterol is perfect, blood pressure is great and no heart problems. Then she said I was pushing my luck, so I decided to do something about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X