Best Spotlight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Spotlight?

I am in need of a new spotlight for blasting hogs, what it the best one on the market? Battery life and Brightness are obviously the main things.
    Thanks

Picked up an HID spotbeam off amazon, 9" and sucker is the brightest Ive found.

Comment

Wicked lights are good

Comment

I grew up in Nacogdoches you need to put the post to all east texas residents and you have more than enough info

Comment

If running a corded light lightforce. If running battery powered hand held sniper hawg lights are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I very seldom use a spotlight anymore. With the new LED flashlights out now, you can see just as far and they're a lot lighter, easier to handle, and the battery life is way better. Get one that attaches to your gun/bow from sniper and then you don't have to try to hold a light while you shoot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

go light!

Comment

Sniperhog !! Just got one, and they are bad to the bone !!

Comment

The best spot light is the coyote light IMO, the second and more affordable is the sniper hog.

Comment

Hand held- Just bought a Stanley Fat Max LED light. It awesome. lasted most of the night super bright and came with a red lens and its own power cord, which is a USB. Did have to make my own light shield so it wouldn't throw light everywhere. Only 50$ can get from Walmart or amazon.

Gun Mounted- They are all about the same to me. Sniper light and Coyote light seem a little brighter. I use Elusive Wildlife they were cheaper but still over $200

Comment

Ive got an elusive wildlife mounted to my bow its a red light. Last boar I was hunting would hall butt everytime I hit him with it. I would draw aim up in the air then slowly come down on him he would bolt. Switched to a kill light on the feeder in green killed the same boar that same night . Ive killed with both green and red to me its more the animal then the light some will hang around with red some with green .

Comment

Working...
                      X